Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Nice to see this thread occasionally dropping down the page for the first time in years. 

Yes, I know I'm not helping the cause in the immediate short term on that front but just think it's getting to the stage where he's barely worthy of discussion. :smugdog:

LOCK THIS MOTHERFUCKING THREAD and let's never speak of this man again

We should lock the thread and just talk about him in 'Not worthy of a thread' now.

This literally never happens and yet people always demand it. :lol:

We should lock the thread and just talk about him in 'Not worthy of a thread' now.

DO IT NOW DAVE, YOU HAVE THE POWER

I just threw it out there in hope tbh. :lol:

Mail;

I am also hearing: Unlike predecessors Neil Warnock and Tony Pulis, new Palace boss Alan Pardew wont be wearing tracksuits on the touchline. Pardew prefers a more sophisticated, tailored 'Italian' manager look - and indeed employs the services of a personal tailor, Mark Powell of Soho, who makes suits for top stars ranging from Paul Weller to Sir Bradley Wiggins. 

I, too, would rather wear fine tailor made Italian suits rather than a tracksuit when out in public. As should everyone else if given the option between the two for a public appearance. Insane how some managers wear fucking tracksuits.

Not that Pardew is in any way shape or form anything near a football manager, mind.

I, too, would rather wear fine tailor made Italian suits rather than a tracksuit when out in public. As should everyone else if given the option between the two for a public appearance. Insane how some managers wear f***ing tracksuits.

Not that Pardew is in any way shape or form anything near a football manager, mind.

It would be more apt for him to wear a full clown suit tbh