Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The slimy snake has just been on SSN praising Colo. He must be off.

The stupid bastard is obsessed with our players which only confirms he has no football knowledge or insight of his own.

Bit rich given that you'd probably sign Colo yourself if you were a football manager. His weaknesses are Mike Williamson's fault, remember?

I'd happily see Colo gone if we sign someone who can play in his place. You might think Williamson, Dummett or Taylor will be better alongside Mbemba, I don't.

Over the line only used once Claimed to be aiming for Europe as he did in first season with Newcastle and West Ham Used the phrase "sexy boys" God I'm glad he's fucked off!

Anyone getting carried away at our signings look at palace spent £25.5 million and signing another today apparently, only been in the league 2 seasons!

Anyone getting carried away at our signings look at palace spent £25.5 million and signing another today apparently, only been in the league 2 seasons!

Our signings have been far superior to theirs overall, they've basically signed one good player.

Alternatively, they might just be building up their squad, which would be perfect, because Pardew would end up messing around with things even more, and ostracizing someone for sure.

Putting together a decent squad imo. A fair few options on the wings and up front but light at the back. In all honesty, you look at their squad and it's arguably better than ours.

Would you swap like?, I wouldn't even consider it.

Bakary Sako - "I talked to some clubs but when I met Alan Pardew, I felt a good feeling between him and me and that's why I chose Palace.

"He plays attacking, attractive football so it should be good to play here and score some goals, that's why I came to join him."

:nope:

Can't wait for the season to start so I can direct all the bad juju in the world towards Pardew and Palace man.

It would be very satisfying to see him crash and burn. I just feel sorry that Palace has to suffer to produce that.

Can't wait for the season to start so I can direct all the bad juju in the world towards Pardew and Palace man.

It would be very satisfying to see him crash and burn. I just feel sorry that Palace has to suffer to produce that.

Very satisfying indeed, and when this has happened, he can die.

Bakary Sako - "I talked to some clubs but when I met Alan Pardew, I felt a good feeling between him and me and that's why I chose Palace.

"He plays attacking, attractive football so it should be good to play here and score some goals, that's why I came to join him."

:nope:

Saw that earlier... Sako must be thick as shit or he hasn't got a clue what Pardew is about. The bloke destroyed Ben Arfa because of his lack of defensive attributes. Attacking and attractive.. yeah right.