Crystal Palace manager

Mick

What was the deal with the game, did they deserve the win?

Neither team really deserved to win. Liverpool were utterly shit in defence, and wasteful in possession and attack. Palace weren't even a team. 11 men behind the ball, and then Bolasie and Zaha just trying to dribble past the 11 in the red shirts.

:lol: fucking pardew

Guest firetotheworks

Everyone has their own way of doing it. Personally I'll be bitter as fuck until I get to laugh in his grieving widow's face.

What was the deal with the game, did they deserve the win?

Neither team really deserved to win. Liverpool were utterly s*** in defence, and wasteful in possession and attack. Palace weren't even a team. 11 men behind the ball, and then Bolasie and Zaha just trying to dribble past the 11 in the red shirts.

:lol: f***ing pardew

It wasn't even hyperbole. How the fanboys in the media can't see it is beyond me :lol:

I'll be bitter as fuck as long as I damn near please. Dude was responsible for me actively rooting against us so he'd get sacked. He made me hate watching this sport. He made losing to Sunderland actually a common thing over the past years. He made getting turned over before the whistle starting normal to the top 4-5 sides. He helped usher in complacency and got rid of HBA.

Look forward to seeing him fail the rest of his career, the disgusting little egomaniac.

I'll be bitter as f*** as long as I damn near please. Dude was responsible for me actively rooting against us so he'd get sacked. He made me hate watching this sport. He made losing to Sunderland actually a common thing over the past years. He made getting turned over before the whistle starting normal to the top 4-5 sides. He helped usher in complacency and got rid of HBA.

Look forward to seeing him fail the rest of his career, the disgusting little egomaniac.

Absolutely this.

I'll be bitter as fuck as long as I damn near please. Dude was responsible for me actively rooting against us so he'd get sacked. He made me hate watching this sport. He made losing to Sunderland actually a common thing over the past years. He made getting turned over before the whistle starting normal to the top 4-5 sides. He helped usher in complacency and got rid of HBA.

Needs more blinding rage and hate for me, this post, but it does the job regardless. It's hard for me to keep expletives out whenever I think of this cunt.

Palace next game is the mackems at home, there's a match to stir up some mixed emotions.

A horrible 0-0 would be best. Sure they both get a point, but then they both look terrible to their next opponents, who subsequently take them for a rough and ragged bumming.

Yep :thup:

The prospect of passing Pardew in the street is the only thing making me think Americans have it right with their guns. The chance to pop into Tesco....

That's nothing mate, I've been projectile vomiting since yesterday. Got sent home from work.

Like some childish "talk to the hand" gesture is some kind of genius master stroke and was the reason they won? Utter dog shite to lord up that behaviour "he got one over Klopp alright! Wayhay! "

Palace next game is the mackems at home, there's a match to stir up some mixed emotions.

A horrible 0-0 would be best. Sure they both get a point, but then they both look terrible to their next opponents, who subsequently take them for a rough and ragged bumming.

A giant sinkhole opening under Selhurst would be great, I'd take the 'collateral damage' just to get rid of the managers

Guest firetotheworks

If we're going with hypotheticals, then him being tarred and feathered multiple times whilst women laugh at his genitals, then him being fired from a cannon into the sun would get my vote. I'm not sure what the context would be though.