Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Speaking of the press, did anyone see the Telegraph back page headline the other day about Man United - "Shaming the shirt"

Funny, cos we have our shirt shamed on a very regular basis by this man and all the national press are interested in is telling us how bloody good we've got it.

Do people think it would be worth getting something done to host a permanent record of this sort of s****? A lot gets lost, even on here.

Would be canny to have a website with piles of his dross on that we could then distribute around the press and link to people who somehow still support him.

Was thinking about this last week. Would be great to have a very simple website where you click a button and get a new Pardew quote each time. Could be really funny and would certainly get attention.

"When he signed, I said you can play for England but I'm not so sure he believed me. He's not a super-confident guy that would say yeah I'll play for England. We've got a couple of players here who would do that and they've got no chance!”

I'm sitting here stunned by this. Is this statement real ?

I can't believe a manager would tell the press that his English players have no chance of playing international football. Should be shot at dawn if he's truly said that.

Do people think it would be worth getting something done to host a permanent record of this sort of s****? A lot gets lost, even on here.

Would be canny to have a website with piles of his dross on that we could then distribute around the press and link to people who somehow still support him.

Was thinking about this last week. Would be great to have a very simple website where you click a button and get a new Pardew quote each time. Could be really funny and would certainly get attention.

Pardew quote generator would get lots of love :lol:

"When he signed, I said you can play for England but I'm not so sure he believed me. He's not a super-confident guy that would say yeah I'll play for England. We've got a couple of players here who would do that and they've got no chance!”

I'm sitting here stunned by this. Is this statement real ?

I can't believe a manager would tell the press that his English players have no chance of playing international football. Should be shot at dawn if he's truly said that.

Remember when he referred to Willo as 'the other guy'? Top man-management skills as some would believe.

I had that same idea for a website, but I thought it would be too harsh. Could knock it up fairly easily.

:lol: Don't want to hurt his feelings? He's been destroying ours with complete disregard for 3+ years.

I had that same idea for a website, but I thought it would be too harsh. Could knock it up fairly easily.

:lol: Don't want to hurt his feelings? He's been destroying ours with complete disregard for 3+ years.

I don't really hate his quotes as much as most people, they're mostly just manager bollocks. Not that I want to start debating it.