Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Aye, now I've taken it up to 3 and I've got a track record of Pardew defending. This is awkward.

You're a doylem then.  At least you admit to being a doylem.

Whey I voted 'go' tbf, but I'll take your criticism on board and try to become a better person.

Aye, now I've taken it up to 3 and I've got a track record of Pardew defending. This is awkward.

Whey I voted 'go' tbf, but I'll take your criticism on board and try to become a better person.

Change it, man.

Good lad, nothing wrong with a bit of self improvement.  Glad you've seen their error of your ways any way.  ;)

(Thought you'd voted Stay deliberately so sorry like  :crazy2:  :okay:)

I obviously don't post often, hardly ever in fact, everytime I do someone mentions how many times I've posted.

For the record I hate Pardew more than words can describe, he's is making me fall out of love with a sport that has been my life since I learned how to walk. I used to get butterflies before every match in case we got beat, If we did i would dread getting up the next day, sulked like f*ck. Now I don't care, wanted Gillingham to equalise the other night and felt relieved when palace equalised. It's weird I think we've got an decent squad (specialy the two we've loaned out) and there are players I really like that under a good manager I think could be great, but somehow I want them to lose until they have no option to fire him.

F*ck I've even stopped playing myself, feel so underwhelmed with football right now, and that c*nt (sorry) Pardew is to blame. How can he live with himself ruining this special club with his sh*te cowardly style of play. In fact it isn't even a style, he's just picking a team, it's directionless soul destroying guff.

Hurts watching that Andy Cole video on the other thread, the atmosphere and the passion was the Newcastle United I grew up loving, and when it flashed to Keegan, he looked inspired, that's what it's all about, he knew, he got us.

Yeah so all in all would preferably like to see the back of Pardew.

I obviously don't post often, hardly ever in fact, everytime I do someone mentions how many times I've posted.

For the record I hate Pardew more than words can describe, he's is making me fall out of love with a sport that has been my life since I learned how to walk. I used to get butterflies before every match in case we got beat, If we did i would dread getting up the next day, sulked like f*ck. Now I don't care, wanted Gillingham to equalise the other night and felt relieved when palace equalised. It's weird I think we've got an decent squad (specialy the two we've loaned out) and there are players I really like that under a good manager I think could be great, but somehow I want them to lose until they have no option to fire him.

F*ck I've even stopped playing myself, feel so underwhelmed with football right now, and that c*nt (sorry) Pardew is to blame. How can he live with himself ruining this special club with his sh*te cowardly style of play. In fact it isn't even a style, he's just picking a team, it's directionless soul destroying guff.

Hurts watching that Andy Cole video on the other thread, the atmosphere and the passion was the Newcastle United I grew up loving, and when it flashed to Keegan, he looked inspired, that's what it's all about, he knew, he got us.

Don't worry about your post count, we all started at 0.

Voted stay, i still think this team can go places.

i don't get the WUM effort. You've been ripping into pardew and the regime loads in the past right? What's going on?

I'm sorry, i was just being ridiculous and boring and i don't know why.

Guest Number 37

Hi, first post. Just had to come join the Pardew bashing and push the go vote towards 500. I find myself wishing for defeats these days despite every fibre of my body telling me it's wrong. I can only hope 2 defeats is enough. Southampton, away, then Hull at home, on my birthday, against the team my in laws support. Enough reason to want us to win, but I want a defeat! Just hope Meyler is there to tempt Pardew into another headbutt.

Hi, first post. Just had to come join the Pardew bashing and push the go vote towards 500. I find myself wishing for defeats these days despite every fibre of my body telling me it's wrong. I can only hope 2 defeats is enough. Southampton, away, then Hull at home, on my birthday, against the team my in laws support. Enough reason to want us to win, but I want a defeat! Just hope Meyler is there to tempt Pardew into another headbutt.

None of us want to see us lose deep down, it's just that most think it's hopefully short term pain for long term gain.

:thup:

All the excitement I had, deep down, opening match into hoping that HBA would get reinstated, we'd sign a striker or something and get it going - all sucked away last Monday. I can't even get excited about big matches, friendlies for international etc. I'm totally disenchanted and just want this f***ing c*** gone. He's ruining the sport for me, which I'd say is the toughest thing to do - I've spent a lifetime playing and supporting a club that is 6800 km away from me, a city I've never visited. I've figured out a way to watch, listen and support this club with whatever money I've had for the better part of 15 years. Ashley, Pardew, Lee f***ing Charnley, John f***ing Irving, Joe Kinnear, all of them can seriously get bent and f*** off. It's not right, I think the PL and football governing bodies are also partly to blame for not having regulations in place to protect THE SUPPORTERS from blatant p*ss take, spiteful ownership, and no ambition.

The day these f***ers leave football, leave my club, the day we all can finally rejoice and celebrate.

Guest antz1uk

It's getting like a therapy group in here, all the people opening their hearts on their feelings of pardew hate, it's great and been a long time coming  O0

I never wanted Pardew at SJP in the first place - his record at previous clubs tells you all you need to know about his managerial capabilities and his consistent ability to get up the noses of his previous clubs' supporters with his lack of tactical nous, defeatist talk(this is especially bad at SJP because we are potentially a far bigger club than any he has managed or has a right to manage) and especially his bullsh-t and creeping around the owner to save his miserable skin.

I was prepared to give him a chance and due credit for our 5th place finish but even then I wasn't happy with the style of play...Cabaye, Ba and Cisse were the ones responsible for our success, not Pardew. Also, Pardew has always had an initial run of success in his early months and then faded as players suss him out.

Since then, he has become hated by the majority of fans and only the thick-skinned and brass-faced attitude of Ashley is keeping him in a place that he should long have departed.

With a more progressive board, he would have been toast a long time ago and we would have had a better manager for over a year....sadly, Ashley's penchant for unpredictability and utter ambivalence to the club's position as long as it isn't relegated, means that we may have to wait some time before even he starts to get worried that we WILL go down under Pardew because the fates have at last conspired to put the team in an invidious position...de Jong out for months, HBA gone along with MYM and no sign of a striker or CB before

the end of the deadline and no wins so far.

Two defeats would make things interesting but its far from certain that Ashley would pull the trigger yet - we can only wait and see.