Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If this goes the forum will crash from excitement, if this doesn't happen the forum will crash from disappointment. Still has been the best news to wake up to in a long time

The speculation this evening hasn't even taken us close...

Most Online Today: 539. Most Online Ever: 1,652 (Friday 15 July 2011, 09:21:24 PM)

Too many people Setting themselves up for a fall here. Although I reckon he would probably get paid more at palace.

Just to roll with the wildly blind optimism here.. if only. We would just end up with Beardsley though, or worse Carver promoted.

At this point I'd get down on bended knee for Pardew to be at another club and Beardsley managing us.

Too many people Setting themselves up for a fall here. Although I reckon he would probably get paid more at palace.

Just to roll with the wildly blind optimism here.. if only. We would just end up with Beardsley though, or worse Carver promoted.

At this point I'd get down on bended knee for Pardew to be at another club and Beardsley managing us.

I wholeheartedly agree.. not so much if its Carver though.

Brian McNally ‏@McNallyMirror  48s49 seconds ago

Alan Pardew set for Palace talks in next 48 hours.Clubs close to agreement on compensation & Toon boss open to London return.#nufc #cpfc

Mother of fucking god, this is set up to absolutely ruin 2015 for me if it doesn't happen. I'm tearing up just of the thought of him being gone, that's how much I hate this guy.

If this goes the forum will crash from excitement, if this doesn't happen the forum will crash from disappointment. Still has been the best news to wake up to in a long time

Most Online Today: 539. Most Online Ever: 1,652 (Friday 15 July 2011, 09:21:24 PM)

What happened on 15th July 2011? Sounds like an attack of Spam Bots.

Alan Pardew set for Palace talks in next 48 hours.Clubs close to agreement on compensation & Toon boss open to London return.#nufc #cpfc

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Victory-Reaction-Gif.gif

Cabaye?

Sammy Ameobi happened.

Mother of f***ing god, this is set up to absolutely ruin 2015 for me if it doesn't happen. I'm tearing up just of the thought of him being gone, that's how much I hate this guy.

Mother of f***ing god, this is set up to absolutely ruin 2015 for me if it doesn't happen. I'm tearing up just of the thought of him being gone, that's how much I hate this guy.

Shit just got serious.

Mother of fucking god, this is set up to absolutely ruin 2015 for me if it doesn't happen. I'm tearing up just of the thought of him being gone, that's how much I hate this guy.

Imagine it man. Imagine not having Cuntface as our manager. Imagine fucking celebrating a goal again. Please just let this shit happen.

Sammy scored?

You...don't remember...?

Sammy scored?

http://www.nufc.com/html/2011-12html/2011-07-15darlington-a-f.html