Crystal Palace manager

Mick

How is Steve Howey considered any sort of expert. Worrying that Ashley could sell up and go to Rangers to be replaced by someone who could utterly destroy the club. Haha. Surely it's the same for any club. Total fear factor. They're almost like some of the people from the better together campaign in Scotland.

Absolutely hate how people who spout the 5th place thing don't attribute the following near relegation with him. "Didn't buy anyone", "Europe" are all bullshit excuses.

If he can be admired for getting 5th then he can be criticised for a far worse season with the same team. In any case...he flucked so much in the 5th place season.

Ditto. One of my Arsenal supporting friends almost, almost ruined this moment for me, by saying, I kid you not, "he's done well, you just beat Everton!"

Whaaa? Do these people live in a game-by-game bubble? And haven't most Arsenal fans been calling for Wenger to be sacked? :lol:

Fans of other clubs = retards.

Guardian:

Alan Pardew set to leave Newcastle United for Crystal Palace

• Clubs still to agree compensation package for manager

• Alan Pardew played at Selhurst Park form 1987-91

• Transfer policy and fan anger cited as reasons for exit

Alan Pardew is poised to become the next manager of Crystal Palace although talks are ongoing over a compensation package with Newcastle United.

Pardew declined to attend a single scheduled post-match media interview after Newcastle’s 3-2 home win against Everton on Sunday, so as to avoid the need to discuss the Palace vacancy.

But the manager has since made it clear to the owner Mike Ashley, currently on holiday in Barbados, that he wants to join Palace after growing frustrated at life at St James’ Park.

Although he is the Premier League’s second longest serving manager at just over four years, Pardew has been severely restricted by the club’s transfer policy in recent seasons and worn down by a growing campaign by a large section of fans to get him out of the job.

A deal over compensation, understood to be in the region of £2m, now looks like a formality with talks between Ashley and Palace co-chairman Steve Parish taking place on Monday afternoon.

Pardew is one of the lowest paid managers in the league and Palace will at least much his salary and possibly exceed them.

His arrival will probably be followed by a bid for Swansea striker Bafétimbi Gomis at around £6m.

Absolutely hate how people who spout the 5th place thing don't attribute the following near relegation with him. "Didn't buy anyone", "Europe" are all bullshit excuses.

If he can be admired for getting 5th then he can be criticised for a far worse season with the same team. In any case...he flucked so much in the 5th place season.

Ditto. One of my Arsenal supporting friends almost, almost ruined this moment for me, by saying, I kid you not, "he's done well, you just beat Everton!"

Whaaa? Do these people live in a game-by-game bubble? And haven't most Arsenal fans been calling for Wenger to be sacked? :lol:

Fans of other clubs = retards.

"All is forgiven Alan we've managed to be the 8th team this season to beat Everton, a truly great day!" fucking wanker.

Adavanced staged.  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: