Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Roger Kint

Have you done a Twitter search for Alan Pardew?

:lol: why in Gods name would i do that?

No retweets, no favourites.

maybe because he had just fucking tweeted it today and when someone replied was when i saw it at half 10? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

maybe because he had just f***ing tweeted it today and when someone replied was when i saw it at half 10? :lol:

Just asking. Relax.

Well you managed to read the 0 retweets yet failed to see the 3 hours ago part at the start. It wasnt difficult for someone with your opinion of yourself.

maybe because he had just f***ing tweeted it today and when someone replied was when i saw it at half 10? :lol:

Just asking. Relax.

Well you managed to read the 0 retweets yet failed to see the 3 hours ago part at the start. It wasnt difficult for someone with your opinion of yourself.

Just relax.

How was I to know you interact with idiots on Twitter? Peas in a pod I guess.

From the Guardian  :thup:

4) Newsflash: Newcastle’s fans deserve a break

Unless the penny finally drops, and Steve Bruce realises he is not employed to get results for Manchester United any more, Hull City will be going down. Newcastle could still find themselves relegated instead, of course, and almost certainly deserve it after a dismal run of form which bears repeating: nine losses in their past 10 games, 18 in their past 24. But they’ll probably get away with it, just, no thanks to John ‘Walk out the Door’ Carver and his risible channelling of David Brent and Gloria Gaynor. The Toon might even register only their third win of the calendar year against West Ham, who have been abject themselves since suffering a dreadful thrashing in the FA Cup at West Brom in February. But whatever Newcastle’s fate, let’s hope the post-season debrief spares their fans any more of the I-told-you-so revisionism regarding the Alan Pardew era. Partly because Pardew’s Newcastle were past masters at embarking on dismal runs themselves. But mainly because it wasn’t just about results, or the quality of the football. Toon fans, contrary to the tired old stereotype, don’t ask for much as paying customers, but they would like a manager they respect, and can relate to. For various reasons, Pardew was never that manager, and subsequent events at Newcastle and Crystal Palace are in this context neither here nor there. Newcastle’s fans have suffered enough this season; they don’t need it ended with a sanctimonious lecture.

Unless the penny finally drops, and Steve Bruce realises he is not employed to get results for Manchester United any more, Hull City will be going down. Newcastle could still find themselves relegated instead, of course, and almost certainly deserve it after a dismal run of form which bears repeating: nine losses in their past 10 games, 18 in their past 24. But they’ll probably get away with it, just, no thanks to John ‘Walk out the Door’ Carver and his risible channelling of David Brent and Gloria Gaynor. The Toon might even register only their third win of the calendar year against West Ham, who have been abject themselves since suffering a dreadful thrashing in the FA Cup at West Brom in February. But whatever Newcastle’s fate, let’s hope the post-season debrief spares their fans any more of the I-told-you-so revisionism regarding the Alan Pardew era. Partly because Pardew’s Newcastle were past masters at embarking on dismal runs themselves. But mainly because it wasn’t just about results, or the quality of the football. Toon fans, contrary to the tired old stereotype, don’t ask for much as paying customers, but they would like a manager they respect, and can relate to. For various reasons, Pardew was never that manager, and subsequent events at Newcastle and Crystal Palace are in this context neither here nor there. Newcastle’s fans have suffered enough this season; they don’t need it ended with a sanctimonious lecture.

:snod:

Spot fucking on. Goddamn that's good to read.