Crystal Palace manager

Mick

How realistic is it that Pardew could be sacked with the news exclusive to MOTD? As in had another club ever sacked a manager and revealed it on MOTD first?

Brighton - Poyet

Wasn't one of the Brighton team in the studio that day as well? :lol:

Yeah, Poyet :lol:

i don't think anyone could handle 50,000 screaming total abuse at them, As someone else said earlier, Ashley will just say, you can walk and i won't sue you for breach of contract, or you can face this every other week

He did against Cardiff.

No doubt about it, he's on borrowed time, he was since that Cardiff game, but he won't walk.

He really had little reason to quit after Cardiff, it was just one game, the last home game of the season.  He had the hope that new signings and time would settle things down before the following season.  But if he got the same against Hull what hope would he have left?  I mean I sort of agree that his character seems delusional and insane enough to refuse to quit.  But in reality he'll never have faced anything like what I hope he's going to face on Saturday, and with no end in sight unlike last season against Cardiff.

Bruce with Shearer as number 2 in the Mirror. Yeah...

Steve Bruce is poised to become Newcastle United’s next boss – with Toon owner Mike Ashley ready to sack Alan Pardew this week, writes Neil Moxley in the Sunday People.

And the Hull manager will spearhead a Geordie alliance by appointing Alan Shearer his No.2.

:lol:

Seriously does Pardew leave his house when hes up here?

Those people booing him are telling him how good he is and those people stoving his head in are simply patting him on the back for a good job well done.

They guy probably never goes home simply so he can have the attention.