Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Sick to f***ing death of this "finished 5th" s***. Everybody conveniently forgets the "finished 16th", and that we escaped relegation with a 2-1 win at QPR thanks to Boswingas mid life crisis.

There's no argument in that whatsoever. We're f***ing horrendous and have been for two years. This PR spin is the mark of the psychopath Ashley is and an indication of how much he has to cling onto Pardew. The last time he made an active choice to pick manager it was Shearer, the time before that Kinnear. He's frightened to death by the increasing pressure on him, from the media, from fans and whatever.

Pardew also remains the outmost expression of his nullified ambition. They feed of eachothers miserable f***ing personality.

Guest neesy111

When someone mentions the financially sound argument, it should mean you've automatically won the argument imo.  Who the fuck cares if we are in no danger in going under, we are a football club man.

Basically what Bowyer is saying, is that you should never aspire to do anything because you might fail.

Don't know why he can't see a difference between a club like Newcastle and the Fulhams of this country. Or the real possibility that Pardew will take us down to the Championship off his own back.

I refuse to read this, everyone else seems pretty angry after reading it.  :lol: :lol:

It's a pile of uneducated, cliché, arse-licking quotes, horrendously edited together with grammatical errors. The whole thing is tripe.

I refuse to read this, everyone else seems pretty angry after reading it.  :lol: :lol:

It's a pile of uneducated, cliché, arse-licking quotes, horrendously edited together with grammatical errors. The whole thing is tripe.

:lol: :lol:

Im going nowhere near it.

The 5th place finish bollocks is started to do my head in now, we finished pretty much where we should have given the strength of our squad and the failures of Liverpool and Chelsea, it was an achievement of a manager merely doing his job, something he's failed to do ever since.

The 5th place finish bollocks is started to do my head in now, we finished pretty much where we should have given the strength of our squad and the failures of Liverpool and Chelsea, it was an achievement of a manager merely doing his job, something he's failed to do ever since.

In that season we pressed high up pitch, chased everything down and counter attacked brilliantly at times. Since then he has abandoned all of that ethos and resorted to a dormant footballing style aimed at boring the opposition into submission and nullifying threats, however it often results in the opposition looking pumped up on steroids and us a retarded kid that has had a stroke.

In that season we pressed high up pitch, chased everything down and counter attacked brilliantly at times. Since then he has abandoned all of that ethos and resorted to a dormant footballing style aimed at boring the opposition into submission and nullifying threats, however it often results in the opposition looking pumped up on steroids and us a retarded kid that has had a stroke.

I don't remember us doing that at all. The football was mostly fucking crap too, by the way.

I don't remember us doing that at all. The football was mostly f***ing crap too, by the way.

2nd half of season we counter attacked to great effect in away games. 1st half we had Cabaye chasing everything down as was Demba, always looked to close down opposition especially at home.

We certainly didn't play great but had some core principles developing that are long forgotten and have been replaced by a half arsed approach to getting the ball back, coupled with humerous defending and a total inability to attack.

We had the highest line ever conceived the season before, I think we dialled it back a bit in 2011-2012 :lol:

His ethos has remained the same for me, we've just learned that it wasn't sustainable especially when we realised we'll never be as lucky with injuries as we were the first dozen games or so of that season. Where as before we looked confident in our rigid formation, difficult to break down with a striker we could rely on up top, we now look like we haven't got a clue, nobody looks like they have any confidence in themselves or the players around them.

I hate the 5th place now.

I hate the 5th place now.

It's a dirty number.

I don't remember us doing that at all. The football was mostly f***ing crap too, by the way.

Yep - very much a containment type team. Kept it tight, then one of Cabaye, Ba, HBA or Cisse scored the goals. Players like Best, Raylor, Marveaux, Guthrie and even Shola played well at times too.

We haven't been terrible for 2 years tbf. We can't just forget we where top 6 at Christmas last year.

Alan Pardew's very much a "team-spirit" manager. Dig in, work hard, foster a good team spirit and hope the more talented lads can win the games.

Yep - very much a containment type team. Kept it tight, then one of Cabaye, Ba, HBA or Cisse scored the goals. Players like Best, Raylor, Marveaux, Guthrie and even Shola played well at times too.

We haven't been terrible for 2 years tbf. We can't just forget we where top 6 at Christmas last year.

Alan Pardew's very much a "team-spirit" manager. Dig in, work hard, foster a good team spirit and hope the more talented lads can win the games.

Which has been the thing with people like Remy, Ba, Cabaye and Cisse first season helping push us on and to be fair some very resilient away performances in that time. It's just not sustainable though and we now don't have that stand out player that will drag us through unless De Jong or Cabella turn out to be that player - maybe even Aarons.

2nd half of season we counter attacked to great effect in away games. 1st half we had Cabaye chasing everything down as was Demba, always looked to close down opposition especially at home.

We haven't ever played pressing football under Pardew. You're making that up.