Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Beat city tonight must prove hes doin his best to turn it round just like big sam at west ham

Time Newcastle fans got behind there manager FFS

Pardew is a really good manager, I'm a Brentford fan and have always thought like that

good managers don't become bad overnight ...

Newcastle fans the worst around

Don't become bad over night man :lol:

Fans of other clubs never let the fact they have no knowledge of the situation at other clubs get in the way of sharing their opinions. Much like bible thumpers who think they know every thing about the world because they read a book.

Football is the worst for general fan IQ imo. Maybe Nascar idk

The amount of antagonistic, stereotype following dick heads amongst the teens-to-early 30s range is fucking embarrassing.

I don't think I've ever read a discussion from fans discussing another team without the majority instantly jumping to weird stereotypes, like every other team but their own is naturally supported by a bunch of deluded shithouses.

I wish a thousand years of Pardew on those fans of other teams who made the comments quoted above. And when those thousand years are over, I wish them Kinnear with Putin as Director of Football.

I feel sick. He's still my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. I think I need to go to the doctors - even my Dad was telling me on Sunday that I was obsessed after I told him I couldn't enjoy beating Spurs. Them Facebook groups don't help :anguish:

I feel sick. He's still my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. I think I need to go to the doctors - even my Dad was telling me on Sunday that I was obsessed after I told him I couldn't enjoy beating Spurs. Them Facebook groups don't help :anguish:

It's like an AA meeting :lol: "Hi everyone. My name is Andymc1 and I..I...I'm a Pardew-hater."

I wish a thousand years of Pardew on those fans of other teams who made the comments quoted above. And when those thousand years are over, I wish them Kinnear with Putin as Director of Football.

Honestly, I'd give Putin a bash right now. At least he'd make something happen.

Even Liverpool are there for the taking with Sturridge out and in a run of poor form lately. Pardew will never have a better chance of stringing some unlikely results together to paint a completely false picture of where we are right now.