Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest neesy111

Like it or not, Joe Kinnear has the job and the decision won't be reversed. A head coach and DoF have totally different responsibilities... nothing to say JK won't be a success. If the club is successful next season Joe deserves as much credit as anyone.

:lol: :lol: good stuff

:mackems: :mackems:

Club insider tbh.

Confident the good run will continue with a point if not victory over West Brom and a home win against QPR  the following matchday

All that relegation talk was just scaremongering by the extreme branch of the anti-Pardew brigade - love Pardew or loathe him, he will never get this team relegated

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man he must be mint then. Aside from the fact he nearly relegated us once before

The club every bottom half club seemingly aspires to be Swansea also had a poor season when they were in Europe. It's a difficult juggling act. Swansea last season didn't even get as far as NUFC did in Europe  and still suffered

The Godot Timeline.

Posts almost exclusively about SAFC for years

Jack Colback is a rank average footballer. As long as they never improve on him and Catts for me like they will always be a limited team.

Apart from Mignolet, O'Shea and Fletcher these lot are incredibly average.

Catts(for me like) is the best of a very bad bunch in their central midfield.

Likely line-up for their next game:

Mignolet

Bardsley - O'Shea - Cuellar - Rose

Johnson - Cattsformelike - Colback - McClean

Gardner

Fletcher

The amount of average British players :iamatwat: Mackem continental scouts may as well just not bother filing reports too which makes it funnier.

The only players I rate from their team are their keeper, O'Shea and Fletcher tbh.

Craig Gardner is such a limited footballer. He can't pass, he can't tackle, he doesn't have good anticipation/awareness. All he is good at is striking a ball from long range.

For Seb Larsson replace 'long range' with 'a set piece'.

For Jack Colback replace 'a set piece' with 'passing 5 yards sideways'.

NUFC SIGN COLBACK

Interesting post on RTG - sounds like some people on here might be underrating Colback

he doesnt often hit 9/10 performances like johnson does sometimes but he is far more consistent. our most reliable performer along with mannone, very rarely had a bad game. in a season where we nearly got relegated there was few players you could count on to deliver a decent solid performance every week...jack was one of those players like

not surprising so many prem clubs are after him.. he does the simple things so well and is v. composed and has a great engine. doesnt lunge into tackles much. also very crisp passer...as a central mid he has one of the highest pass completion rates in the league

Saw a post on RTG that he is the 'crispest passer in the Sunderland squad'. We could do with someone with good distribution skills

Mackems seem to rate him. Apparently not a spectacular player but one that consistently has a decent game

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/colback-away.921385/page-5

The Godot Timeline.

Posts almost exclusively about SAFC for years

Jack Colback is a rank average footballer. As long as they never improve on him and Catts for me like they will always be a limited team.

Apart from Mignolet, O'Shea and Fletcher these lot are incredibly average.

Catts(for me like) is the best of a very bad bunch in their central midfield.

Likely line-up for their next game:

Mignolet

Bardsley - O'Shea - Cuellar - Rose

Johnson - Cattsformelike - Colback - McClean

Gardner

Fletcher

The amount of average British players :iamatwat: Mackem continental scouts may as well just not bother filing reports too which makes it funnier.

The only players I rate from their team are their keeper, O'Shea and Fletcher tbh.

Craig Gardner is such a limited footballer. He can't pass, he can't tackle, he doesn't have good anticipation/awareness. All he is good at is striking a ball from long range.

For Seb Larsson replace 'long range' with 'a set piece'.

For Jack Colback replace 'a set piece' with 'passing 5 yards sideways'.

NUFC SIGN COLBACK

Interesting post on RTG - sounds like some people on here might be underrating Colback

he doesnt often hit 9/10 performances like johnson does sometimes but he is far more consistent. our most reliable performer along with mannone, very rarely had a bad game. in a season where we nearly got relegated there was few players you could count on to deliver a decent solid performance every week...jack was one of those players like

not surprising so many prem clubs are after him.. he does the simple things so well and is v. composed and has a great engine. doesnt lunge into tackles much. also very crisp passer...as a central mid he has one of the highest pass completion rates in the league

Saw a post on RTG that he is the 'crispest passer in the Sunderland squad'. We could do with someone with good distribution skills

Mackems seem to rate him. Apparently not a spectacular player but one that consistently has a decent game

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/colback-away.921385/page-5

:lol: Oh dear.

Lad's a balls out of the bath retard, like.

He's just one of these for whom the club is infallible, who will defend anything anybody does if they have their name on a Newcastle United contract. Not worth talking to.

Confident the good run will continue with a point if not victory over West Brom and a home win against QPR  the following matchday

All that relegation talk was just scaremongering by the extreme branch of the anti-Pardew brigade - love Pardew or loathe him, he will never get this team relegated

That's a horrible post for so many reasons pal

Some s**** about the fans on the Sunday Supplement. "Nothing to do with Pardew's ability as a manager" - errr yes, he's a terrible manager.

They are saying it's factual that he's a good manager ffs. He's f***ing awful.

Their opinions suit their agenda and they'll always crawl up the arsehole of any manager if they're A) doing a half decent job with a London club, B) southern born or C) are currently successful / flavor of the month. Same cliche ridden absolute bollocks spouted week in week out; don't think it was too long ago they were suggesting he should go either, along with the headbutt crap, and they call the fans on this?  :rolleyes:

The only thing stopping us going down each year is the fact that there's guaranteed to be three or four teams of absolute dross managed by some no-mark dick in a cheap suit who will finish below us, despite what your mate Pardew might conjure up.

Also, funny how they didn't confiscate the one pro-pardew banner ever to enter the ground.

Probably that daft PR c*** Bishop under the mask.

The knackers with the back from the dead banner were sitting just along from me. 3 young lads with smug faces, almost Pardew-esque. There was also a BackPardew.com banner in the East Stand

Were they definitely pro-Pardew? I took it to be just a state of play/Halloween play on words and opportunity to dress up etc.

Either way, I hope their car broke down on the way home.

It was my mates and I can confirm it was a joke to try and troll the media and every journalist bit

Also, funny how they didn't confiscate the one pro-pardew banner ever to enter the ground.

Probably that daft PR c*** Bishop under the mask.

The knackers with the back from the dead banner were sitting just along from me. 3 young lads with smug faces, almost Pardew-esque. There was also a BackPardew.com banner in the East Stand

Were they definitely pro-Pardew? I took it to be just a state of play/Halloween play on words and opportunity to dress up etc.

Either way, I hope their car broke down on the way home.

It was my mates and I can confirm it was a joke to try and troll the media and every journalist bit

Not anymore they're not. Good lad.