Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We dont have a gameplan. Keep it tight and nick one, can actually imagine other teams being a bit dumbfounded by the lack of tactics. Why dont they attack? etc.

It might work from time to time, but its f***ing pathetic and a disgrace.

Tbf that is a game plan. It might work against WBA as they should look to attack us.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Another plus point for Pardew was the sub appearance of Remy Cabella.

Pardew said: “He had a nice little cameo.”But Pardew joked that it wouldn’t have been Newcastle had Cabella not missed that late chance to seal the game.

He said: “Of course, it’s always difficult here!”

:rolleyes:

Its the premier league, the top flight, its difficult at any club, thats why its one of the strongest leagues in the world.

I think I hate Pardew even more when he has a one of his odd good runs, he is so smug.

Sorry if this has been posted....

http://backpardew.org/

Not sure if this is a wind-up, or if they are actually serious.

But wait…stop…think. Before you act as if Pardew has sold your son into slavery (like some Newcastle fans are) lets ask ourselves a question.

Who is the greatest manager of all time? Up for debate a bit, but in modern times it is definitely Sir Alex Ferguson isn’t it.

ben-arfa-fat

Now, lets ask ourselves a question.

If Ferguson had a player at United who didn’t get along with the rest of the players, didn’t track back, turned up to pre-season overweight and was injured most of the time, what would have happened?

They would be gone. Any problems with players at United and they were out of the door straight away. He did it with Beckham, he did it with Japp Stam, he did it with Roy Keane (eventually) …and many others.

The message Ferguson gave was a clear one and here it is.

If you are not going to put the interests of the team before your own interests, GET OUT.

That is a policy that worked for Ferguson for years. That is a policy that Pardew is trying to implement with selfish Ben Arfa.

Soccer - Barclays Premier League - Manchester City v Newcastle United - Etihad Stadium

Don’t get me wrong, I loved watching Ben Arfa, but his good days were few and far between. We remember the great moments (and they were great) but we forget the needless fouls, the lack of end product (on his many bad days) and his refusal to help out defensively.

I say good riddance and things wouldn’t be ANY different right now if Ben Arfa was still at the club.

BACK PARDEW.

===============

This person wins the award for writing the worst thing ever written on the Internet. Can we report these guys to the authorities?

The only explanation for that site is it's the king himself who's behind it.

Typing them while he shines his manager of the year trophy.

"Ave samodat you Jawdee caaants"

Surely no fan could be that thick man.

Guest firetotheworks

Sorry if this has been posted....

http://backpardew.org/

Not sure if this is a wind-up, or if they are actually serious.

But wait…stop…think. Before you act as if Pardew has sold your son into slavery (like some Newcastle fans are) lets ask ourselves a question.

Who is the greatest manager of all time? Up for debate a bit, but in modern times it is definitely Sir Alex Ferguson isn’t it.

ben-arfa-fat

Now, lets ask ourselves a question.

If Ferguson had a player at United who didn’t get along with the rest of the players, didn’t track back, turned up to pre-season overweight and was injured most of the time, what would have happened?

They would be gone. Any problems with players at United and they were out of the door straight away. He did it with Beckham, he did it with Japp Stam, he did it with Roy Keane (eventually) …and many others.

The message Ferguson gave was a clear one and here it is.

If you are not going to put the interests of the team before your own interests, GET OUT.

That is a policy that worked for Ferguson for years. That is a policy that Pardew is trying to implement with selfish Ben Arfa.

Soccer - Barclays Premier League - Manchester City v Newcastle United - Etihad Stadium

Don’t get me wrong, I loved watching Ben Arfa, but his good days were few and far between. We remember the great moments (and they were great) but we forget the needless fouls, the lack of end product (on his many bad days) and his refusal to help out defensively.

I say good riddance and things wouldn’t be ANY different right now if Ben Arfa was still at the club.

BACK PARDEW.

===============

This person wins the award for writing the worst thing ever written on the Internet. Can we report these guys to the authorities?

Basically this.

What I don't understand is that if they really believe he's a good manager, why don't they come out and back him after getting twanked in the derby games? That's how to backpardew.com if you have real conviction in the king.

What I don't understand is that if they really believe he's a good manager, why don't they come out and back him after getting twanked in the derby games? That's how to backpardew.com if you have real conviction in the king.

If he is a good manager, why does he never get mentioned for the top jobs.

Energetic, attacking football with an accent on youth is what the Newcastle boss has been about his whole career,

Not only is it important to remember the list of quality players that Pardew has been forced to sell – from Demba Ba to Mathieu Debuchy via Yohan Cabaye – but one cannot help but admire the way his method of managing must have altered.

http://i.imgur.com/rQpBfku.gif

Yet Pardew’s team remain among the most pleasingly watchable cavaliers in the league.

WHAT.  ...WHAT?

These motherfuckers said "Now is the time to assign credit where it's due" like they said a god damn thing about Mapou in Rome. What the FUCK. What the fuck is happening. Manager of the MOtnh?!

Energetic, attacking football with an accent on youth is what the Newcastle boss has been about his whole career,

Not only is it important to remember the list of quality players that Pardew has been forced to sell – from Demba Ba to Mathieu Debuchy via Yohan Cabaye – but one cannot help but admire the way his method of managing must have altered.

http://i.imgur.com/rQpBfku.gif

Yet Pardew’s team remain among the most pleasingly watchable cavaliers in the league.

WHAT.  ...WHAT?

:lol: :lol: blatant wind-up.