Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:lol: :lol:  :lol: Still can't believe that there's a club out there even more stupid than ourselves to want to give this cunt a job in management.

I can. He's actually an effective conman to the ignorant mediocre-minded masses. Some of them own football clubs.

If I was Pardew I would definitely consider this a good option. Go to somewhere he's liked, negotiate a decent contract then retire before 60. Even he must get sick of working for us at times, although he's lucky to have the job.

Who knows, kind of hard to believe we might ever get a different manager. My brain hurts.

It's less than a 20 minute drive from Pardew's family home to Palace's training ground. Of course he'll be interested if the money's right. Consider we're paying him a relative pittance - and he knows he's unlikely to receive his top half 200% bonus this season.

If I was Pardew I would definitely consider this a good option. Go to somewhere he's liked, negotiate a decent contract then retire before 60. Even he must get sick of working for us at times, although he's lucky to have the job.

Who knows, kind of hard to believe we might ever get a different manager. My brain hurts.

He must get sick of working for us :lol:

We resurrected the useless piece of shit man. He was getting sacked at lower league clubs before Ashley handed him a lifeline.

Guest diddimz

If this goes the forum will crash from excitement, if this doesn't happen the forum will crash from disappointment. Still has been the best news to wake up to in a long time