Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Alan Pardew did an 'unbelievable' job at Newcastle United, according to Paul Merson

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-unbelievable-job-newcastle-8375556

First quote from him there:

“Probably because he was a southerner,” he said.

I know it's Paul Merson, but they (media) seriously believe this? f***ing hell.. Cannit work out if its just lazy or what

Isn't unbelievable supposed to be a positive adjective?

Alan Pardew did an 'unbelievable' job at Newcastle United, according to Paul Merson

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-unbelievable-job-newcastle-8375556

I know it's Paul Merson, but they (media) seriously believe this? f***ing hell.. Cannit work out if its just lazy or what

Glad le Tissier disagreed with the drunken goon, but he's few and far between. I would love us to get someone decent in, win games, play some attractive football and prove everyone wrong but knowing Newcastle, Merson's relegation scrap prediction will come true and everyone across the country will be peddling the 'joke club' tag...again.

Merson's comments are horrible, like. Hate-mongering at its highest level. He can bang on about it being 'probably because he was a southerner', but that's got nothing to do with it. If anything it's the other way round and Merson's making these comments because he's got some warped opinions about people from the NE being fickle idiots.

Really irresponsible on his part.

Merson gives the example of Charlton disappearing after Curbishley left, guess the piss stained arsehole doesn't realise Charlton had Pardew as manager

Merson can carry on with his drunken ramblings tbh, at the end of the day Pardew will stink up London with his horrible football, if people like Merson think that's a good thing they are welcome to him.

Merson gives the example of Charlton disappearing after Curbishley left, guess the p*ss stained arsehole doesn't realise Charlton had Pardew as manager

:lol: Excellent :lol:

That was from a few days ago.

Has he not gone, this bloke grinds my gears so much, he even winds me up trying to leave

Pardew has really done a number on NUFC fans. Many may quite possibly need ongoing therapy to get rid of the anger issues even long after he's gone.

Merson's comments are horrible, like. Hate-mongering at its highest level. He can bang on about it being 'probably because he was a southerner', but that's got nothing to do with it. If anything it's the other way round and Merson's making these comments because he's got some warped opinions about people from the NE being fickle idiots.

Really irresponsible on his part.

Pisseheads dont understand irresponsible.

This is still going on then. Probably Pardew and Ashley having one last laugh together at the fans.

^

He's clearly gone - been at their training, picking the team for Sat - just announce it for heaven sake  :rant:

It's Paul Merson FFS. It's like getting wound up because somebody on Talkshite said something stupid. Really not worth the time.

You know that and I know that but plenty of people believe what Pundit X says on BBC or Sky. Merson's not the exception, they're all at it.