Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Forum bet on Dover.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/dover-athletic-travel-information-2178985.aspx

Dover Athletic: Travel Information

http://i.imgur.com/fU70kVi.jpg

PUBLISHED

18:39 2nd January 2015

Below are some important travel details for supporters making the journey to Dover Athletic on Sunday for the FA Cup third round tie.

DON'T BOTHER

:lol:

Proper anti-climax this. Even the cunt took the fun out of him leaving

Nah fuck that, I'm ecstatic.

Not as ecstatic as you would have been if you didnt know it already happened like. 3 days ago :lol:

The guy thinks he's God's gift to football as much as he thinks he's God's gift to women, if he gets even a glimmer of the idea we're willing to give him a chance then no matter how bad it gets it'll just be "Fickle Geordie b******s, I know we're just about the turn a corner and then they'll love me."

Pardew needs to feel like he's walked into the Ali Sami Yen in a Fenerbahce shirt at 5:30 on Saturday.  If we win 7-0 the celebrations should take the form of giving him a werther's original enema and using him as a human pinata.

Wow, such foresight

Yeah, shame the pinata bit failed to become truth though :(

Guest firetotheworks

The guy thinks he's God's gift to football as much as he thinks he's God's gift to women, if he gets even a glimmer of the idea we're willing to give him a chance then no matter how bad it gets it'll just be "Fickle Geordie b******s, I know we're just about the turn a corner and then they'll love me."

Pardew needs to feel like he's walked into the Ali Sami Yen in a Fenerbahce shirt at 5:30 on Saturday.  If we win 7-0 the celebrations should take the form of giving him a werther's original enema and using him as a human pinata.

Wow, such foresight

Just have a look.

He's one of Ashley's flying monkeys. Therefore I despise him, and everything he has ever and will ever stand for.

One of the few occasions when I've been spot on with a prediction.

Proper anti-climax this. Even the cunt took the fun out of him leaving

Nah fuck that, I'm ecstatic.

Not as ecstatic as you would have been if you didnt know it already happened like. 3 days ago :lol:

But it hadn't already happened :lol:

Who cares, he's gone!!!!!!!!