Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/resources/images/3460990.jpg?htype=0&display=1&type=mc2

:lol: Get a load of this fucking prick.

:lol:

How much of his hype does he believe in that fucking picture. Irrational, unreasonable fucking hatred.

That's probably the worst lip photo I've seen of him, he's trying to hurt me. God, he's gone, it's over.

He looks like a full of shit fashion blogger.

His lips look like an infected anus.

Feels great now, give it a couple of weeks, I'll be wishing the apathy was back. :lol:

I'm not 100% there yet, I'm genuinely concerned that Carver is in the running, especially with a few coming out already in support of the oldest Charva in town. It'd be a disaster just keeping him to the end of the season IMHO. However the main fuckstain is gone and I actually feel something for the club again!

Guest firetotheworks

Those poor cunts haven't got a clue what's coming have they? 

:lol: KI tried to explain it, but we're all deluded cockney hating Geordies. Fuck em.

Look at the clip of this shit man. What a fucking ignorant arsehole. Baring in mind that this is after an NUFC fan posted saying that the media interpretation of us isn't right and we don't demand higher finishes etc etc.

"Newcastle have the ninth highest wage bill in the premiership and you are currently, err, ninth. When he was appointed you were eleventh, so he has more than steadied a ship owned by a man who will not invest. That he took you to a fifth place finish is remarkable. The players massively respect him too.

If Pardew was a Geordie there wouldn't be so much vitriol. In fact a Geordie took you down yet gets off whereas pardew, although not spectacular gets slated.

I'll reserve judgement on the toon army after hearing talksport two days ago. It was clear from that that the pardewout mob are a minority and many are appreciative of pardew's efforts. Interesting times ahead for geordies. You could prove the world right or you may well be pondering what the phrase 'careful what you wish for' actually means."

Feels great now, give it a couple of weeks, I'll be wishing the apathy was back. :lol:

I'm not 100% there yet, I'm genuinely concerned that Carver is in the running, especially with a few coming out already in support of the oldest Charva in town. It'd be a disaster just keeping him to the end of the season IMHO. However the main fuckstain is gone and I actually feel something for the club again!

Yeah. I was able to go to a game yesterday for the first time in close to 2 years, which was nice for 45 minutes. I won't be going again with Carver 'managing' though. Disgusting incompetent bastard that he is.

Those poor cunts haven't got a clue what's coming have they? 

:lol: KI tried to explain it, but we're all deluded cockney hating Geordies. Fuck em.

Look at the clip of this shit man. What a fucking ignorant arsehole. Baring in mind that this is after an NUFC posted saying that the media interpretation of us isn't right and we don't demand higher finishes etc etc.

"Newcastle have the ninth highest wage bill in the premiership and you are currently, err, ninth. When he was appointed you were eleventh, so he has more than steadied a ship owned by a man who will not invest. That he took you to a fifth place finish is remarkable. The players massively respect him too.

If Pardew was a Geordie there wouldn't be so much vitriol. In fact a Geordie took you down yet gets off whereas pardew, although not spectacular gets slated.

I'll reserve judgement on the toon army after hearing talksport two days ago. It was clear from that that the pardewout mob are a minority and many are appreciative of pardew's efforts. Interesting times ahead for geordies. You could prove the world right or you may well be pondering what the phrase 'careful what you wish for' actually means."

I cannot wait to watch them hate football.

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/resources/images/3460990.jpg?htype=0&display=1&type=mc2

:lol: Get a load of this f***ing prick.

How much of his hype does he believe in that f***ing picture. Irrational, unreasonable f***ing hatred.

That's probably the worst lip photo I've seen of him, he's trying to hurt me. God, he's gone, it's over.

He looks like a full of s*** fashion blogger.

Was gonna say he looks like he operates a menswear boutique I'd never enter.  :lol:

:lol: Get a load of this f***ing prick.

How much of his hype does he believe in that f***ing picture. Irrational, unreasonable f***ing hatred.

He looks like a full of s*** fashion blogger.

Was gonna say he looks like he operates a menswear boutique I'd never enter.  :lol:

:lol: In and out on some grandpa Simpson shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Man, why did I go back on that Palace board man. It's just their fans telling us who we are, NUFC fans saying 'no that's not right, this is the truth' and then loads of Palace fans going 'Nah, we know better than you about your club'

Bunch of absolute cunts.

Man, why did I go back on that Palace board man. It's just their fans telling us who we are, NUFC fans saying 'no that's not right, this is the truth' and then loads of Palace fans going 'Nah, we know better than you about your club'

Bunch of absolute cunts.

Just wait. All we have to do is wait.

Guest firetotheworks

Bunch of absolute cunts.

Look at this Michael.

"So much historical revisionism makes for a load of bollox! The Toon fans hated Pardew pretty much from the outset viewing him as part of Ashley's "Cockney Mafia" and as such the odds were always stacked against him. As others have said, the fact that a Geordie got Newcastle relegated but the fans still love him is ludicrous in the face of what Pardew achieved. The main criticism of the pardewout.com brigade seems to be that Pardew isn't a Newcastle type person (though I reckon he thanks his lucky stars that he isn't!). The sad reality is that we all know the Toon army are a fickle bunch, it's only the Toon army who don't know it."

Bunch of absolute cunts.

Look at this Michael.

"So much historical revisionism makes for a load of bollox! The Toon fans hated Pardew pretty much from the outset viewing him as part of Ashley's "Cockney Mafia" and as such the odds were always stacked against him. As others have said, the fact that a Geordie got Newcastle relegated but the fans still love him is ludicrous in the face of what Pardew achieved. The main criticism of the pardewout.com brigade seems to be that Pardew isn't a Newcastle type person (though I reckon he thanks his lucky stars that he isn't!). The sad reality is that we all know the Toon army are a fickle bunch, it's only the Toon army who don't know it."

http://i.imgur.com/YSHuppR.gif

Guest firetotheworks

"While I like to laugh at the stereotypical 'toon' supporter with their Neanderthal like tenderizes and absurd overreactions to everything the truth is that every club has loads of them.....It's always the empty vessels who make the most noise and draw the most attention.

It's fans like this chap that provide the common sense that all clubs need in their fans......He's right, the media always present the disfigured picture because enlarging any situation draws attention and hence interest.....which ultimately pays their wages.

Once again the knob heads have driven a manager out of his job.....Who knows what outcomes this will have upon the affected clubs."

Doing so well, as well. :lol:

Fucking hell, they literally know nothing. It's going to be so delicious when it dawns upon them just how fucking terrible he really is.

Look at this Michael.

So the "fickle bunch" have wanted him out for over 4 years?  That's me off to re-check the dictionary.

This is getting a little ridiculous now. Are we still paying him while he talks to Palace, attends their games, talks to their players and basically does no work for NUFC ?

If it's going to happen it needs to be announced, it's delaying us moving forward obviously.