Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This evil bastard still not dead yet?

:lol: You're waiting for so many sports people to die.

I feel like kind of a dick about it sometimes, but then I remember they're really just soulless lizard people, so it's okay. :lol:

:lol: Honestly, I wouldn't trust a Skins fan that wasn't waiting for Snyder to kick.

We've been terrible for f***ing years, but we're fickle because he got booed that one time.

It's fucking amazing, the amount of shit we took before visibly showing our displeasure should be shown in medal form.

But nah instead we are cunts.

We've been terrible for fucking years, but we're fickle because he got booed that one time.

Sackpardew was only registered four months ago. :lol:

Let's not pretend most didn't hate him at the start; they did. But that doesn't explain away our laughable form in league, cup and derbies for the last two and a half years.

Man, why did I go back on that Palace board man. It's just their fans telling us who we are, NUFC fans saying 'no that's not right, this is the truth' and then loads of Palace fans going 'Nah, we know better than you about your club'

Bunch of absolute cunts.

Just wait. All we have to do is wait.

That chuckling goose gif is gonna get a lot of play over the next few months.

Man, why did I go back on that Palace board man. It's just their fans telling us who we are, NUFC fans saying 'no that's not right, this is the truth' and then loads of Palace fans going 'Nah, we know better than you about your club'

Bunch of absolute cunts.

Just wait. All we have to do is wait.

That chuckling goose gif is gonna get a lot of play over the next few months.

http://i.imgur.com/sJtccK1.png

And even that, not sure what's wrong with hating his appointment from the start. Those of us who wish well for this club weren't wanking away at the announcement of some silver-haired charlatan plucked from the bottom of the managerial scrapheap after getting fired from League One. It stank of regression, and regress we have since then. If Hughton had to be sacked (which also made no sense), we should've upgraded. Instead we hired someone you'd not buy a used car from.

We've been terrible for fucking years, but we're fickle because he got booed that one time.

Sackpardew was only registered four months ago. :lol:

Let's not pretend most didn't hate him at the start; they did. But that doesn't explain away our laughable form in league, cup and derbies for the last two and a half years.

There was ample reason to hate the cunt at the start too. Hughton didn't deserve to be sacked, and Pardew hadn't done anything to indicate he'd be capable of taking the team forward. It was fishy as hell and we all wasted four fucking years hoping he'd figure out what the fuck kind of team we should be. But we're fickle because signs, and boo, and because the dickheads in your media say so.

I couldn't give a stuff what anyone says - Palace fans, media, retarded pundits, ex players - the only thing that matters is that Pardew is no longer our problem. Fuck em all!

It would take any of them no more than 15 minutes to find out why we have such a massive problem with Pardew and yet none of them do it. Lazy opinions from small minded people who will be contradicting themselves in 12 months time when another (southern) group are calling for his head.

That, and with a little inside knowledge we know he was lined up a month or two before Hughton had been binned. Which made it even more infuriating that it was planned. Especially for someone so historically shite.

Talking of which, where is the old thread. I want to find out what I posted at the time of his appointment.

That, and with a little inside knowledge we know he was lined up a month or two before Hughton had been binned. Which made it even more infuriating that it was planned. Especially for someone so historically shite.

Talking of which, where is the old thread. I want to find out what I posted at the time of his appointment.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,72878.0.html & http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,72950.0.html

Of course the media can't possibly have been beaten to the punch about his appointment, so presumably they'd just dismiss our reaction to it. Easier to just say it's because he's southern.

The guy thinks he's God's gift to football as much as he thinks he's God's gift to women, if he gets even a glimmer of the idea we're willing to give him a chance then no matter how bad it gets it'll just be "Fickle Geordie b******s, I know we're just about the turn a corner and then they'll love me."

Pardew needs to feel like he's walked into the Ali Sami Yen in a Fenerbahce shirt at 5:30 on Saturday.  If we win 7-0 the celebrations should take the form of giving him a werther's original enema and using him as a human pinata.

Wow, such foresight

The guy thinks he's God's gift to football as much as he thinks he's God's gift to women, if he gets even a glimmer of the idea we're willing to give him a chance then no matter how bad it gets it'll just be "Fickle Geordie b******s, I know we're just about the turn a corner and then they'll love me."

Pardew needs to feel like he's walked into the Ali Sami Yen in a Fenerbahce shirt at 5:30 on Saturday.  If we win 7-0 the celebrations should take the form of giving him a werther's original enema and using him as a human pinata.

Wow, such foresight

That's fucking good. :lol:

Wow, such foresight

Nailed it :lol: