Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Gino14

It'll be a completely different story when Pardew ruins Crystal Palace undoubtedly. Can't wait for that, because it'll be a re-unmasking of Pardew as a complete fraud of a manager. All the pundits have done is reveal their prejudice and try to dress it up as the reverse. It inflames opinion, gets people watching and sells papers, so it's in their best interests to have these idiots spouting their opinions. No different for them digging up the biggest morons on the street whenever they want an opinion and ignoring anyone with a single reasonable thought.

Even if he doesn't go to Palace* he's finished here.

*But he will, tonight probably.

Do you actually believe that?  Because I don't, he'll come straight back if it fell through but it's clearly not going to.

I think someone said there was an 8 page 2014 review in the programme yesterday and Pardew wasn't mentioned once. Ashley won't be happy his yes man abandoned him and if Pardew does come back his life will be hell here. Not to mention he'll have lost more support from the fans for fucking off. It might be wishful thinking on my part but I just can't see how he can come back at this stage.

Guest Gino14

Even the most ardent Pardew lover couldn't possibly have him back now. His next game would make the Cardiff game look like a pleasant stroll in the sunshine.