Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Pardew will not be a PL manager one's he gets the boot from Palace ever again. He will never again get the lottery win of being our manager at any other PL club ever. He is simply a total fake, knows very little about the modern game, is more defensive than a Russian chess player and has the charisma of a serial killer.

:lol:

He's completely fucked now in terms of his career arc. Palace will sack him in due course. Where do you go when you're sacked from Palace?

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, the upside is that as long as he's rated, Crystal Palace will be lumbered with him. It's like West Ham and Sam Allardyce. Despite them doing well this season, I'll bet there's a large section of their fans who will be gutted at the prospect of him being there for a good while now. Just look at their chairman publicly saying he signed the players responsible for their turnaround, not Fat Sam.

The West Ham supporters have pressured fat Sam into changing his stlye, without them it would never have happened. He's just a fat Pulis and yet another crap British coach in a long line of football heathens at the summit of our game that are on a merry-go-round of shitness. English football remains two decades behind any other European national team precisely because it is jammed with suits and old men from a bygone era (the FA).

I threw a load of indisputable facts at those Palace lads - as well as my opinions about how Pardew was in cahoots with Ashley, and how those sorts of relationships are damaging to sport/the Premier League in general. All I got in return was biased/deluded/conspiracy theorist/Geordie Nation cunt. Not that I went on there to convince them, I just thought those responses were infuriating. Even the more reasonable responses were headed with how I was being biased. One lad pointed out how I failed to mention we got to the quarter-final of the Europa League. Shit, sorry Pards. Forgot about that achievement. :(

Pardew will not be a PL manager one's he gets the boot from Palace ever again. He will never again get the lottery win of being our manager at any other PL club ever. He is simply a total fake, knows very little about the modern game, is more defensive than a Russian chess player and has the charisma of a serial killer.

He's completely f***ed now in terms of his career arc. Palace will sack him in due course. Where do you go when you're sacked from Palace?

Not so sure as he was forced out of West Ham, Charlton and Southampton and still ended up with a job in the Premiership

Guest reefatoon

He's completely f***ed now in terms of his career arc. Palace will sack him in due course. Where do you go when you're sacked from Palace?

Back here, knowing our cunt of an owner.

Back here, knowing our c*** of an owner.

As Director of Football

Not so sure as he was forced out of West Ham, Charlton and Southampton and still ended up with a job in the Premiership

As PL money increases less Chairman will want to take chances. He's hardly seen as a great league status consolidator in the Allardyce, Pulis mould. I can't see it. It'll either be a team doomed to relegation or nothing. Ashley's employment of him was an anomaly.

Some newly promoted team would take a punt on him purely because he has Premier League experience.

Like most football fans they'll look past the dogshit football, terrible signings and repellent personality and hire him because he plays 'attacking football' and once finished 5th.

Just seen Robbie Savage describing his captures of Sanogo and Ameobi as adding more fire power :lol:.  I don't know how he gets away with everyone else in the media having a positive view of him.  He's the worst sort of stealing a living person, but then so is Savage as a pundit, so I suppose they're sticking together.

I mean come on, license money is going now on these people so we can watch them talk for longer than the actual highlights are on.  I'd rather they just put the highlights on with a brief introduction like Sky do.  I don't need some morons comments on the games after, especially when they love praising people like Pardew and Redknapp.

Could definitely see some struggling, tinpot PL club giving him a job post-Palace. He's one the luckiest people in football to have been in the Premier League so long. Happened to be the up and coming young manager when the West Ham job was free (arguably the best Championship vacancy of the last decade or so). He inevitably got them promoted and had one good season before it went wrong. Then he gets the Charlton job, messes that up and it should have been the end of his PL career until Ashley decides otherwise. It could easily have been any Championship/League 1 non-entity loving life in the Premier League while he's stuck at Millwall.

As PL money increases less Chairman will want to take chances. He's hardly seen as a great league status consolidator in the Allardyce, Pulis mould. I can't see it. It'll either be a team doomed to relegation or nothing. Ashley's employment of him was an anomaly.

Yes, but the perception will be he had us in the top half and finished 5th once, Palace will be seen as the anomaly (especially once he starts blaming his squad as results turn) and he'll walk into another PL job.

That 5th place will see him in decent employment to retirement if you ask me, he's too good at his own pr.

Many serial killers had a lot of charisma. Jeffrey Dahmer's refrigerator wouldn't have been nearly as full otherwise.

Abeid on Pards:

""What I can say about Pardew is that we didn't have enough dialogue but both are really good managers"

""I think John is more, I won't say friendly, but he's going to talk to you, to explain what you are doing good and what you are doing wrong"

In other words, 'Pardew is a cunt'

Abeid on Pards:

""What I can say about Pardew is that we didn't have enough dialogue but both are really good managers"

""I think John is more, I won't say friendly, but he's going to talk to you, to explain what you are doing good and what you are doing wrong"

In other words, 'Pardew is a cunt'

Abeid on Pards:

In other words, 'Pardew is a c***'

So basically Pardew didn't speak to Abied? He threw him under the bus against City and when he came out a winner just put him in the team and let him get on with it? No performance dialogue? I suppose it's just an example of why we got stuck in ruts so often.

How can a manager not speak to players, how can a manager do his job correctly without speaking to his playing staff?

I dont understand this, this is madness.  :lol: :lol:

He had his favourites and probably only spoke to them.