Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Williamson is one of the most important players in the squad.

Wat

Of the two available, he's probably our most consistent centre back so of course he's one of our most important players

Colo is still better than him like and Dummett might be too

Absolutely infuriating article about this cunt in the Metro this morning, made me want to cause fucking carnage on the tube.

One of their no-mark players coming out with bobby dazzlers like "Everyone saw some of the wonderful football Alan brought to Newcastle..."

I've realised I actually quite 'like' reading stuff like that. The anger reminds me that I'm capable of feeling something.

For example, after my brief foray onto the Palace forum I spent several hours the next morning stewing about it. It's been ages since I spent that long thinking retrospectively about something football-related.

Pardew has in fact killed my passion for football, yet is the only thing that can renew it. Worra bastard that is.

I've realised I actually quite 'like' reading stuff like that. The anger reminds me that I'm capable of feeling something.

For example, after my brief foray onto the Palace forum I spent several hours the next morning stewing about it. It's been ages since I spent that long thinking retrospectively about something football-related.

Pardew has in fact killed my passion for football, yet is the only thing that can renew it. Worra b****** that is.

I found it rather amusing really, he's not here anymore so fuck him, plus if they keep climbing at this rate of knots there's going to be one almighty fall when it all caves in, which it will. I'll just sit here quietly in the corner and wait for that to happen. It's going to be worth the wait trust me!

Absolutely infuriating article about this c*** in the Metro this morning, made me want to cause f***ing carnage on the tube.

One of their no-mark players coming out with bobby dazzlers like "Everyone saw some of the wonderful football Alan brought to Newcastle..."

:lol: :lol:

One of our freinds who isn't into football was trying to tell me last friday that he had done a good job, it almost ended in a shouting matach as our lass told me to calm down and the other fella got told off by his wife that he knows nothing of football.  :lol: :lol:

It highlights how much people talk complete s*** in general just to be seen to have an opinion on everything.

I disagree, people don't talk s***, they discuss it, to understand s***.

*I only made this post to try and be funny...

:lol: :slap: :fight: :banghead:

It was the same old stuff from the media "he did a good job for ashley"  "having his players sold"  Those kinds of things, i reminded him we were nearly relegated, we would go on massive poor runs in form. Played defensive football and still got smashed. He is the worst NUFC manager in premiership history, the stats proved it.  Only lost one player (cabaye) and it was used as an excuse for writing off an entire 2nd half of a season.  Lost to Sundelrand 3 times in a row.

It wasn't washing, he has brain washed.  None of it was Pardew's fault  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the same old stuff from the media "he did a good job for ashley"  "having his players sold"  Those kinds of things, i reminded him we were nearly relegated, we would go on massive poor runs in form. Played defensive football and still got smashed. He is the worst NUFC manager in premiership history, the stats proved it.  Only lost one player (cabaye) and it was used as an excuse for writing off an entire 2nd half of a season.  Lost to Sundelrand 3 times in a row.

It wasn't washing, he has brain washed.  None of it was Pardew's fault  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lost 4 times in a row versus the mackems m8, looks like it's you who's been brainwashed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, it infuriates me like people like that. I just try and bite my tongue. It's not easy though, I feel like you could give them a whole whirlwind of stats and abuse and nowt would change their ill-educated opinion.

Scary how much people believe the press.

Lost 4 times in a row versus the mackems m8, looks like it's you who's been brainwashed.

Alreet divvnt gaaan radge!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, it infuriates me like people like that. I just try and bite my tongue. It's not easy though, I feel like you could give them a whole whirlwind of stats and abuse and nowt would change their ill-educated opinion.

Scary how much people believe the press.

Even had it with supposed football fans in the office, its like it does not register.  :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Aye. Like I can understand when people have an opposing opinion if they have anything to really back it up with and I will often wind my neck in a bit as a result. Coming to some sort of agreement to disagree or to it maybe even altering my opinion so it's more rounded.

When people just spout the usual shit that they actually have no knowledge about or experience of that's what annoys me most. I could rip their heads off.

Black and white facts back up how shit Pardew was here. Poorly informed opinion is the only thing that seems to counter it.

If people want to make themselves look utterly stupid by suggesting he did a good job here (pundits included) then leave them to it. It would only take 10 minutes on the internet for them to actually find out the truth.

Stats can't really disprove the kind of vague opinions like 'he had all his best players sold' and 'Ashley wouldn't give him enough money to spend' etc. They're not true obviously, but they're not proved wrong by his results record alone. You would need to actually watch all the games.

The thing I don't understand is stuff like 'he played attacking football at Newcastle', which would require watching the games and ignoring what you were seeing.

Stats can't really disprove the kind of vague opinions like 'he had all his best players sold' and 'Ashley wouldn't give him enough money to spend' etc. They're not true obviously, but they're not proved wrong by his results record alone. You would need to actually watch all the games.

Sorry is incoming outgoing players not a stat?

Pardew will not be a PL manager one's he gets the boot from Palace ever again. He will never again get the lottery win of being our manager at any other PL club ever. He is simply a total fake, knows very little about the modern game, is more defensive than a Russian chess player and has the charisma of a serial killer.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, the upside is that as long as he's rated, Crystal Palace will be lumbered with him. It's like West Ham and Sam Allardyce. Despite them doing well this season, I'll bet there's a large section of their fans who will be gutted at the prospect of him being there for a good while now. Just look at their chairman publicly saying he signed the players responsible for their turnaround, not Fat Sam.