Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'd love to go to the Palace game and would go except for that day I have my only lesson at uni that has attendance recorded and you lose 5% of your mark in that module for every lesson you miss. Even if I had it earlier in the day like half of the people on my course do then it would leave enough time to get there.

:lol:

I'd love to go to the Palace game and would go except for that day I have my only lesson at uni that has attendance recorded and you lose 5% of your mark in that module for every lesson you miss. Even if I had it earlier in the day like half of the people on my course do then it would leave enough time to get there.

studying.jpg

I hope to ducking he is preparing a last ditch bid for Williamson to fit in with his set pieces. Maybe even Obertan as well

We can't even afford to let Williamson go right now :anguish:

Of course we can man, I reckon we could play without Williamson and Colo and achieve the same results we have been :)

It's so sad we have him as a first choice (Only choice really). I hope he knacks himself and someone like Satka or Streete get a chance to play.

People think Williamson is rubbish and in some ways rightly so. If we keep getting rid of players though he'll be important by default. He's one of the only fit defenders we currently have.