Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

As much as I dislike Pardew you lot want to give yourselves a hard kick up the ar*e for cheering palace when they score.  Do you honestly think Pardew is going to resign over results?  Cos he sure ain't going to get sacked with 5 years left on his contract.

I would get yourself over to NUFCfacebook mate with the happyclappers who put up with anything.  Most people in here have put up with it too long and have had enough.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. Fuck off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him fucking self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

Guest neesy111

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. Fuck off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him fucking self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

We win.  You mentioned Hitler.

Na, can't be happy with that. Pardew is a cunt but we need some base points if we are to sack him to attract a new manager.

You've got to hope the reaction of Ashley is to bring in a defender and a striker and or sack the manager, but nothing will happen, we don't play again for two weeks and all is forgotten. He has one more must win game against a Hull at home and were in to November for games he'd possibly get the sack for.

By then it's getting too late, well have to rely on shite around us to stay up. I'm starting to think were going down again. I think we could be in a scenario where he's our manager in the championship and he'll be right at home dragging us to his level.

"I din't care if he was noncing bairns, I love him!"

Fair enough in continuing to want us to win, but can you not tell the difference between wanting the greater good and  being a Mackem?

You a racist like?

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. f*** off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him f***ing self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

I would not want to watch Hitler fucking himself. Manger or not.

So what's that then, 2 points from 3 games? Hope you are enjoying it mate.

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. f*** off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him f***ing self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

SOOOOPFAN :thup:

:lol:

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Quoted for sheer retardation. Gan bounce a ball or something.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

You cant want us to lose and then call yourself a supporter. Do you know what support means? I'll say no more because it's disgusting.