Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

He needed this to cling on. Southampton, Stoke, Swansea away all coming up, where we typically roll over without a fuss.

It's coming.

[/quotes]

Those teams are going to murder us.

Guest firetotheworks

You cant want us to lose and then call yourself a supporter. Do you know what support means? I'll say no more because it's disgusting.

Supporting Alan Pardew IS losing. Why is that so difficult to understand for some people? It has come to this BECAUSE he's a f***ing loser. We want to lose, to get him out, so we can WIN.

f***s sake man. So f***ing stupid.

You cant want us to lose and then call yourself a supporter. Do you know what support means? I'll say no more because it's disgusting.

We want Pardew out more than we want Pardew to fulfil his 8 year contract.

It's not exactly hard to understand or a revolutionary concept.

Hitler would have gone all out attack mind you. Never one to sit back and defend.

Aye he'd try and win the match as early as possible with really fast, attacking football, piling everyone forward.

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. f*** off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him f***ing self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

What a load of shite.  :lol:

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. Fuck off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him fucking self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

Funny this attitude seems to be most prevalent on here with fans based well away from Newcastle. Funny that. Something to prove?