Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

Hitler....in?

A hell of a case is being made.

Be interesting. Love to see who our new number nein would be.

Now isn't the worst time to have an in with the German players either. Hitler in.

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. Fuck off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him fucking self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

Funny this attitude seems to be most prevalent on here with fans based well away from Newcastle. Funny that. Something to prove?

Or no need to prove anything  :hmm:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Roy - are you a mackem or an Ashley/Pardew apologist?

None. I think Pardew's a shit manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to fucking lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result wise.

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see then win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result.

If you value the medium to long term it's impossible to want us to win whilst Pardew is in charge.

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. f*** off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him f***ing self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

Funny this attitude seems to be most prevalent on here with fans based well away from Newcastle. Funny that. Something to prove?

:lol:

It's like some people think football is decided on dumb luck, or magic or something, and that the success of a football club isn't down to the people working there like every other business. Pardew's shit and he needs to go, if it takes us being bottom of the table by Christmas then so be it, I'd prefer that than continuing this nonsense for another half a decade.

None. I think Pardew's a shit manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to fucking lose I want to see then win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems.

Guess who wants us to keep scraping enough wins to keep Pardew as manager? The Mackems.

and you.

Guest neesy111

Forgetting the scoreline, apart from the goals + a couple of other chances we looked fucking dreadful going forward as usual.  Palace were easily the best team in the 2nd half and should had been 3-1 in front before Aarons got his goal.

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result wise.

Good on you, our money and time is shite.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

I really doubt the mackems want that at all.

No, they do want Pardew in.  All my mackem mates think he's shite as well.

Half arsed booing because it makes no difference. Crowds broken and will be until at least pardew is out.

Hard to know where to start with that performance. Shocking midfield, comical defending and obviously nothing in attack, which is no surprise given our pack of creativity. Glimpses of danger when we actually played to feet instead of lobbing balls in, wish we would learn to play to feet primarily.

Got to love Aaron's. Dejong was almost as ineffective as Gouffran.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see then win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result.

If you value the medium to long term it's impossible to want us to win whilst Pardew is in charge.

So what you'd rather we be relegated just to be rid of a manager. What makes you think fat mike will pay for anyone significantly better anyway?

Tripe.  I want us to win and value the medium to long term.

Guest firetotheworks

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Nee offence mate, but you're an embarrassment.

I really doubt the mackems want that at all.

No, they do want Pardew in.  All my mackem mates think he's shite as well.

It's like when we were praying for Mick McCarthy to win a couple more games just to keep us laughing our tits off.

Guest firetotheworks

Tripe.  I want us to win and value the medium to long term.

Good luck with that.

This should have no bearing on anything. And I would be massively surprised if the mackems wanted us to be in a position where Pardew can be sacked.

None. I think Pardew's a shit manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to fucking lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Unfortunately hoping, praying and urging do absolutely nothing to help the situation.

If you want to win enough games for Alan Pardew to still be the manager when we play sunderland, you are effectively wanting them to beat us anyway.