Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

Strange reactions tbh.

He'll say we were unlucky, switched off, but we scored three and we'll build on.

He's not going anywhere man.

He blatantly is if we look like going down, which we most certainly do.

As much as I dislike Pardew you lot want to give yourselves a hard kick up the ar*e for cheering palace when they score.  Do you honestly think Pardew is going to resign over results?  Cos he sure ain't going to get sacked with 5 years left on his contract.

As much as I dislike Pardew you lot want to give yourselves a hard kick up the ar*e for cheering palace when they score.  Do you honestly think Pardew is going to resign over results?  Cos he sure ain't going to get sacked with 5 years left on his contract.

:lol: prepare yourself for the onslaught.

Why was there 7 minutes by the way? What was abnormal that happened to make it even 4 minutes?

Exactly. For all the terrible things about that performance, they conceded in the fifth minute of a completely unwarranted seven. There wasn't even a major injury!

:lol: It was...odd.

Guest firetotheworks

He needed this to cling on. Southampton, Stoke, Swansea away all coming up, where we typically roll over without a fuss.

It's coming.

We'll get a result in one of those as a surprise imo. My money would be on against Stoke, who are somehow worse than us at the moment. Bottom at the end of October and he's gone imo. The best birthday present I could ever wish for.

He'll get sacked if we look like going down. It would be cheaper to pay him off than to lose the PL money

People want a change to come now, not fucking 3 years down the line.  It is for the greater good he goes as early as possible.