SackPardew.com

Decky

Guest Howaythetoon

This is my finish with NUFC now so I hope they suffer huge losses every game. So those tens of thousands of cunts suffer too. They do not deserve a well ran NUFC, they are as complicit in this as Ashley and a Pardew. Some of the crap I witnessed and heard today man... I've never been more embarrassed and ashamed. People cheering like we've won the league when 5 minutes go up, clapping a 2-2 draw with Hull and allowing Pardew to basically take the piss on the touch line.  I hope the mackems howk us 3-0 again. Fuck them all.

I saw barely any, other than a few paper airplanes, in the ground. Didn't see any banners from the leazes.

There was plenty and they were being launched pretty much throughout the 90 mins. The Leazes is a far cry from what it used to be.

I saw barely any, other than a few paper airplanes, in the ground. Didn't see any banners from the leazes.

There was plenty and they were being launched pretty much throughout the 90 mins. The Leazes is a far cry from what it used to be.

Aye the good old days etc.  Where is this great part of the ground where you sit?

This classic from "I still support Pardew" - personally, I wouldn't be making a change now. Not sure what we have learnt to change it. Bad result last weekend certainly, but we are only 4 games in

I think the personalisation of the sackpardew.com thing is quite vile actually. he's not a war criminal

:explode:

This classic from "I still support Pardew" - personally, I wouldn't be making a change now. Not sure what we have learnt to change it. Bad result last weekend certainly, but we are only 4 games in

I think the personalisation of the sackpardew.com thing is quite vile actually. he's not a war criminal

:explode:

:lol: yeah, reminds me of the sack Idi Amin campaign a few decades ago.

Aye the good old days etc.  Where is this great part of the ground where you sit?

I used to stand in the good old days. I didn't sit there like a pleb which seems to be the norm these days.

I used to stand in the good old days. I didn't sit there like a pleb which seems to be the norm these days.

Aye, the Taylor report had a funny effect didn't it.

so dispirited at the moment. feels like we've lost the battle. and only have ourselves to blame.

will probably scrape enough draws and wins to stay up and job done for Ashley and pardew.

This. It's fucking shit following this club.

There were black bags full of them at most turnstiles.

ByAUVGgIAAAByfe.jpg  ByAUU-5IUAEqOx3.jpg

p*ss take considering the e-mails posted on here which basically said stuff like this was fine  :rolleyes:

It was a trap, they wanted them out in the open so they could see and get them.

Assuming he clings on like a cancerous leech until December and we take our usual bumming from the Mackems will the attitudes of those who seemingly still support him change? Probably not.

Honestly, I hope they go one or two better than the last couple of visits.  It's what the spineless cunts deserve for supporting the hierarchy at the club.

Guest Roger Kint

:thup: Few more games and I'll be tempted to leave them to it tbh.  So many thick cunts it's depressing.

This basically. Heartbreaking seeing the majority accept this shit, not only so meekly but to actually go against fans protesting? Embarrassing wankers should be ashamed and i am gutted to everyone who got together and worked tirelessly to acheive something most simply dont deserve. With any luck we are still on 3 points after Liverpool batter us and we are in November almost a 1/3 gone of the season in serious trouble. Then i an turn to the 'loyal' morons and explain its all your fucking fault you gutless twats!

:thup: Few more games and I'll be tempted to leave them to it tbh.  So many thick c***s it's depressing.

This basically. Heartbreaking seeing the majority accept this s***, not only so meekly but to actually go against fans protesting? Embarrassing w*****s should be ashamed and i am gutted to everyone who got together and worked tirelessly to acheive something most simply dont deserve. With any luck we are still on 3 points after Liverpool batter us and we are in November almost a 1/3 gone of the season in serious trouble. Then i an turn to the 'loyal' morons and explain its all your f***ing fault you gutless t***s!

:thup:

Nothing much more to add to this.

There were black bags full of them at most turnstiles.

ByAUVGgIAAAByfe.jpg  ByAUU-5IUAEqOx3.jpg

p*ss take considering the e-mails posted on here which basically said stuff like this was fine  :rolleyes:

It was a trap, they wanted them out in the open so they could see and get them.

http://approximatelyforever.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ackbarTrap02s_zps3f0d0cf4.jpg

:lol:

:thup: Few more games and I'll be tempted to leave them to it tbh.  So many thick c***s it's depressing.

Think i'll go to the Leicester game and walk out as soon as the first Spots Direct ad pops up on our new supa telly.

Was that up and running yesterday?  I never noticed it at all.