SackPardew.com

Decky

I only went to the game today as I got given a ticket for my  birthday. Was really looking forward to, and expecting an even more hostile atmosphere than the Cardiff game last season. What a let down our fans are.

I have a lot of respect for everyone who organised this and hope that they keep building the pressure. Unfortunately our fans were fucking wank today. There was even a bloke a few rows behind me saying "put them away" during the 5th minute when the posters were being held up. Pricks like that deserve the shite being served up.

Couldn't believe the amount of people politely applauding a crap 2-2 draw to Hull. Urgh.

It failed at the ground a little, but before the game it had a massive impact on the media. Even during the game there was plenty of cameras singling fans out with the banners. It's not a total failure, it's keeping people talking about it and a debate for the sports media and that keeps pressure on. I do wonder how many fans had their banner confiscated and how it would of looked if they all were allowed in the ground. It can't stop though, it has to carry on. Even for away games if possible, where it maybe easier to get more banners in.

There were black bags full of them at most turnstiles.

There were none at ours and no one searching anyone either tbf.

I was told I'd be banned from the stadium if I tried to hand some out. When I asked why I was told they were offensive (the police next to me were laughing) one of the managers came down and reiterated I'd be banned unless I moved.

They absolutely had been prompted before hand and done as much as they could to stop them from getting in.

It failed at the ground a little, but before the game it had a massive impact on the media. Even during the game there was plenty of cameras singling fans out with the banners. It's not a total failure, it's keeping people talking about it and a debate for the sports media and that keeps pressure on. I do wonder how many fans had their banner confiscated and how it would of looked if they all were allowed in the ground. It can't stop though, it has to carry on. Even for away games if possible, where it maybe easier to get more banners in.

There were black bags full of them at most turnstiles.

There were none at ours and no one searching anyone either tbf.

I was told I'd be banned from the stadium if I tried to hand some out. When I asked why I was told they were offensive (the police next to me were laughing) one of the managers came down and reiterated I'd be banned unless I moved.

They absolutely had been prompted before hand and done as much as they could to stop them from getting in.

It's this that makes me think they really do back Pardew. If they wanted him out but not to pay, surely they would let the banners in and crank up the pressure.

Starting to think Ashley is just not giving a shit about what anyone thinks, he will let him have his ten games he asked for and then of course another ten to judge how it improves. Maybe then Ashley will start to think it. It's also a good moment while Moyes is available, another club may snap him up by the time Ashley gets rid.

The amount of people that go to the game as simply part of their day out makes this impossible. A good 60% are just not arsed in the slightest, they'll go for their meal afterwards and that's it. The 2 goals and ending on a 'high' makes it an enjoyable Saturday afternoon for them. These people saying "Ashley is the problem, not Pardew" don't even mean it. They just couldn't give a fuck. If it was an Ashley out protest they wouldn't bother either.

Club is fucked. Hate to say it but its true. Ashley's got a perfect scenario he can keep milking forever more.

The amount of people that go to the game as simply part of their day out makes this impossible. A good 60% are just not arsed in the slightest, they'll go for their meal afterwards and that's it. The 2 goals and ending on a 'high' makes it an enjoyable Saturday afternoon for them. These people saying "Ashley is the problem, not Pardew" don't even mean it. They just couldn't give a fuck. If it was an Ashley out protest they wouldn't bother either.

Club is fucked. Hate to say it but its true. Ashley's got a perfect scenario he can keep milking forever more.

was absolutely thinking this today while watching it.

The stewards should be fucking ashamed of themselves, unless they're all mackems.

A steward let Taylor in with his banner from our little group that went together off here like. Some of them seemed to fucking hate taking stuff off people apparently. Just normals blokes/women at the end of the day.

Also saw some getting very out of hand at the end too, totally uncalled for.

Take your point, just couldn't imagine being that much of a jobsworth to take stuff off people :lol:, though I am just assuming they're fans like us, which of course may not be the case.

:thup:

Anyone thinking he's going to sack this off for Rangers is living in the fucking clouds.

Guest Bert Shaft

Not worth bothering anymore.

Paul Merson has has spouted some sh*te about Newcastle in the past however on Soccer Saturday today he was spot on when  he said that the only protest that would work against Ashley is dont go to the games.Its no problem for me to stay away because it feels more like Sports Direct Athletic than Newcastle United to me these days.

Hope fat c* nt changes the kit to red white and blue. He might as f* ckin' well.

F*ck me, I' m even starting to wish Fat Fred owned the club again.  ( I know, shoot me!)

Paul Merson has has spouted some sh*te about Newcastle in the past however on Soccer Saturday today he was spot on when  he said that the only protest that would work against Ashley is dont go to the games.Its no problem for me to stay away because it feels more like Sports Direct Athletic than Newcastle United to me these days.

Hope fat c* nt changes the kit to red white and blue. He might as f* ckin' well.

F*ck me, I' m even starting to wish Fat Fred owned the club again.  ( I know, shoot me!)

Everyone pretty much wishes this was the case right about now.

Re fat Fred.

They just make the tickets cheaper (meaning we can't buy players, naturally) and more happy clappers turn up.

Aye, saw that this lunchtime. Then Le Tissier backed it up with a story from his time at Southampton. They had a manager (can't remember which one) who was struggling and unpopular with fans for about 2 years. Nothing changed until the supporters stopped going to games. Then , it began to hit the cub, and the manager was despatched.

It might only take a few games of low home attendances, but that might be the key factor that makes the difference.

Maybe that could be SackPardew.com next line of attack?

Aye, saw that this lunchtime. Then Le Tissier backed it up with a story from his time at Southampton. They had a manager (can't remember which one) who was struggling and unpopular with fans for about 2 years. Nothing changed until the supporters stopped going to games. Then , it began to hit the cub, and the manager was despatched.

It might only take a few games of low home attendances, but that might be the key factor that makes the difference.

Ian Branfoot. Though in them days there wasn't pots of Sky money to compensate.  Well there was but nowhere near as much.

I saw barely any, other than a few paper airplanes, in the ground. Didn't see any banners from the leazes.

Me neither.

I passed a bloke on Strawberry Place opposite Barker and Stonehouse before the match with a box full trying to hand them out to people but most people were just walking passed without taking one.

Ian Branfoot. Though in them days there wasn't pots of Sky money to compensate.  Well there was but nowhere near as much.

He comes from Gateshead. Me and my dad used to drink with his dad in The Waggon at the end of the Team valley.

He comes from Gateshead. Me and my dad used to drink with his dad in The Waggon at the end of the Team valley.

:milner:

Won't work with our fans, unfortunately.

Assuming he clings on like a cancerous leech until December and we take our usual bumming from the Mackems will the attitudes of those who seemingly still support him change? Probably not.

It will. I think a lot of the nonsense we've witnessed today stems from the fact that 'it's early in the season' is such an easy straw for the mongs to cling to.

Another 0-3 at home to Sunderland and there'd be a lot of people booing and targeting Pardew during the game. Debatable whether it would last though. It's also a bit far away and relying on the current Sunderland side would be like relying on Hull today. They're pretty awful going on what I've seen. Perhaps doing better than us but not by much.