SackPardew.com

Decky

I think they've proved that fans can have an impact.

I see Aston Villa fans at work, a team that have won the European Cup for goodness sake, and they just sit back and take all the mediocrity that is served up for them.

SP.com have shown that fans can make a difference.

:clap:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

He aint been the same since that day.

Thanks to who ever you are ?? The pressure you placed on him has been fantastic and it has given me so much ammo to throw out to people in the north west who thought i was deluded about Pardew.

Definitely the day he was broken.

they have done bugger all man ffs :D

They tried to organise one protest (which didn't work for various reasons) and have done nowt since (they probably realise that its near impossible to try and get the whole fanbase onside)

edit: the idea was good but they needed to try something different when the protest didn't work (they basically did nowt after it)

Sackyou.com

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

He aint been the same since that day.

Thanks to who ever you are ?? The pressure you placed on him has been fantastic and it has given me so much ammo to throw out to people in the north west who thought i was deluded about Pardew.

Definitely the day he was broken.

Ar, can't help feeling sorry for him seeing that. Would only wish that on Cameron and Gideon.

Personally I would have no issue performing fellatio on anyone in SackPardew, for they have allowed the world to see what a filthy spineless cretin this man is.

It is fucking depressing that our analysts/media can't put some numbers together themselves like, but whatever.

For now, Cheers Sacky P, you have played your part.

Personally I would have no issue performing fellatio on anyone in SackPardew, for they have allowed the world to see what a filthy spineless cretin this man is.

It is f***ing depressing that our analysts/media can't put some numbers together themselves like, but whatever.

For now, Cheers Sacky P, you have played your part.

:lol:

There is no doubt that SackPardew.com have been a major force in unsettling the complacency that both manager and owner had settled into. They thought that unorganized protests would show the supporters in a poor light and make them look ignorant - this has actually worked to the degree that the MSM have bought the club's propaganda and have failed totally to highlight Pardew's failings - and those of the whole club structure apart from the profit angle - and by keeping the pressure off the club. Had the results Pardew oversaw in the early part of the season been from a club like Spurs - who have never had NUFC's potential - the London media would have been crucifying him and the directors, but we are seen as nonentities and Ashley's running of the club plays into that theory very well.

SP.com have shaken the scales from the eyes of many fans and highlighted what poor results and performances have been turned out for the majority of Pardew's tenure at the club and they have done it in a reasoned and logical way which cannot be glossed over by the club no matter how they try.

SP.com may not have been as high-profile as the Magpie Group were(mainly because they didn't have the concerted support of the local media)but they were - and are - a necessary consequence of the way NUFC have been taken down...in the same way that the Magpie Group sprung up.

Well done to them - at least they did something and didn't just accept mediocrity as the norm...lets hope we don't get another stool pigeon like Beardo to replace Pardew...if he finally leaves.

There is no doubt that SackPardew.com have been a major force in unsettling the complacency that both manager and owner had settled into. They thought that unorganized protests would show the supporters in a poor light and make them look ignorant - this has actually worked to the degree that the MSM have bought the club's propaganda and have failed totally to highlight Pardew's failings - and those of the whole club structure apart from the profit angle - and by keeping the pressure off the club. Had the results Pardew oversaw in the early part of the season been from a club like Spurs - who have never had NUFC's potential - the London media would have been crucifying him and the directors, but we are seen as nonentities and Ashley's running of the club plays into that theory very well.

SP.com have shaken the scales from the eyes of many fans and highlighted what poor results and performances have been turned out for the majority of Pardew's tenure at the club and they have done it in a reasoned and logical way which cannot be glossed over by the club no matter how they try.

SP.com may not have been as high-profile as the Magpie Group were(mainly because they didn't have the concerted support of the local media)but they were - and are - a necessary consequence of the way NUFC have been taken down...in the same way that the Magpie Group sprung up.

Well done to them - at least they did something and didn't just accept mediocrity as the norm...lets hope we don't get another stool pigeon like Beardo to replace Pardew...if he finally leaves.

"If" doesn't come into it, he's gone.

"If" doesn't come into it, he's gone.

In that case Mick, I'm delighted to say the least...I was hedging because you can never underestimate Pardew or Ashley's ability to do the totally unexpected, just as Ashley decided not to meet the Sheiks in Dubai and played the tables instead when KK walked.

What frightens me now is the nonentity that will be the likely replacement when we need someone to re-vitalise the whole club.

It would be great if once Pardew fucks off SackPardew.com release a statement saying that they will continue to highlight his failings as manager, and will work with fans of any club to hound him out of football altogether.

It would be great if once Pardew f***s off SackPardew.com release a statement saying that they will continue to highlight his failings as manager, and will work with fans of any club to hound him out of football altogether.

That would be cuntish, not great at all. They claimed that it wasn't a personal vendetta against Pardew, except in the context of NUFC. If they go around stalking him at every club, I'd lose all the respect I have for them. He's someone else's problem now. Fuck him and fuck Palace.

He's their problem now

Is my feeling. Have no desire to follow his failures/selling of snakeskin oil any further than I already have. Obviously I wish the absolute worst for him personally and professionally until the end of his days, that goes without saying, and if I happen to find out he's suffering in some way of course I'll raise a wry smile, but I don't want to see his smarmy face or hear his forked tongue in action again if I can help it.

Sack Pardew are legends in my eyes, Geordie freedom fighters. They are proof that we the fans hold significant power. Look what they have done in the face of ridicule from the media and even sections of our own fans for fuck sake. My only contribution was to take part in the protest and I received dogs abuse from some morons around me but I stood firm just like they did and we got the result we wanted. It is imperative that these heroes turn their attention to Ashley now. Keep chipping away and eventually he will want out too. Our support is fractured and we need to find a way to unite everyone against Ashley. A united campaign would see the back of Ashley easier than we think in my opinion.

This is obviously a very joyous time but I do resent the crowd that didn't get behind SP, and still give them flak/support Pardew. They don't deserve joy. They deserve a lifetime of derby defeats.

I cannot fathom what in Pardew they felt they were able to support. I mean, do they like watching turgid, defensive football and regular batterings as well as constantly losing to Sunderland at home?

It utterly baffles me. I could kind of understand it in a very small way if Pardew was a likeable and honourable character but.......

Just don't get it.

This is obviously a very joyous time but I do resent the crowd that didn't get behind SP, and still give them flak/support Pardew. They don't deserve joy. They deserve a lifetime of derby defeats.

I cannot fathom what in Pardew they felt they were able to support. I mean, do they like watching turgid, defensive football and regular batterings as well as constantly losing to Sunderland at home?

It utterly baffles me. I could kind of understand it in a very small way if Pardew was a likeable and honourable character but.......

Just don't get it.

They're just jaded I think. A media onslaught over several decades with the message of the "deluded Geordie" stereotype, reinforced by jeers from other clubs, have made them so self-conscious that it's become self-perpetuating. They're so worried about how we as a fanbase come across that they'll happily accept anything they're served up and think it's more than enough as long as we're in the top flight. They now fully buy in to Sky's belief that midtable or just below is about right for Newcastle, and that's okay. Anything else is just being greedy/unreasonable.