SackPardew.com

Decky

Those Palace guys  :lol: just no critical reasoning whatsoever.The issue for them should be are we getting a good manager? So when they get presented with a wealth of clear information suggesting Pardew is a bit rubbish they conclude this is all about deluded Geordies.  :lol:

f***ing lunatics.

They deserve all they get.

Those Palace guys  :lol: just no critical reasoning whatsoever.The issue for them should be are we getting a good manager? So when they get presented with a wealth of clear information suggesting Pardew is a bit rubbish they conclude this is all about deluded Geordies.  :lol:

f***ing lunatics.

It's called cognitive dissonance. It's what separates the hardcore cultists from the sane.

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. The mongs that blindly support anything in black and white need a wake-up call.

Maybe its an age thing or something, but it really pisses me off people on here calling people mongs when they support their team, i'm 52 now and have missed a handfull of matches in any comp since 1979, i ,and many many like me have been through the seymour regime ,the mckeag regime,

such illustrious managers as richard dinnis, bill mcgarry etc etc. this was all watched in one of the worst grounds in the country, with no cover on any standing areas for years. As a bit of a lurker(mainly due to a pathetic typing speed ) I've noticed on average there is about 1-200 ish members regularly on here, with a small number of posters telling other fans who have attended for years that they are a cancer on the club and other tasteful comments, the thing i find strange is that when john ( a lad i knew quite well from hundreds of away games) got murdered going to new zealand

to support HIS team everyone was saying what a brilliant fan he is, but because we support a club who has a very strong hardcore ( all similar to john,although he took it further than everyone)and like me will never miss a home game , we are mongs and a cancer on OUR club. As i said i knew john quite well and he would never disrespect anyones opinion, but i honestly think he wouldnt have liked the abuse and the sp campaign.

As i say ,it might be an age thing and maybe i've been worn down over the years but i find it incredible that people on here and other social media want us to lose and find no pleasure in us winning, i also know that a certain 'superfan' as some of you mockingly call his like would never ever ever want us to lose.

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. The mongs that blindly support anything in black and white need a wake-up call.

:thup:

Our blind support is the thing that's allowing Ashley do what he's doing to us without anyone seeming to care.

Maybe its an age thing or something, but it really pisses me off people on here calling people mongs when they support their team, i'm 52 now and have missed a handfull of matches in any comp since 1979, i ,and many many like me have been through the seymour regime ,the mckeag regime,

such illustrious managers as richard dinnis, bill mcgarry etc etc. this was all watched in one of the worst grounds in the country, with no cover on any standing areas for years. As a bit of a lurker(mainly due to a pathetic typing speed ) I've noticed on average there is about 1-200 ish members regularly on here, with a small number of posters telling other fans who have attended for years that they are a cancer on the club and other tasteful comments, the thing i find strange is that when john ( a lad i knew quite well from hundreds of away games) got murdered going to new zealand

to support HIS team everyone was saying what a brilliant fan he is, but because we support a club who has a very strong hardcore ( all similar to john,although he took it further than everyone)and like me will never miss a home game , we are mongs and a cancer on OUR club. As i said i knew john quite well and he would never disrespect anyones opinion, but i honestly think he wouldnt have liked the abuse and the sp campaign.

As i say ,it might be an age thing and maybe i've been worn down over the years but i find it incredible that people on here and other social media want us to lose and find no pleasure in us winning, i also know that a certain 'superfan' as some of you mockingly call his like would never ever ever want us to lose.

Yeah I think its an age thing.

:lol:

:thup:

:lol:

You're probably right!!

That's all fair enough in context of course, but so were the protests against Pardew. What were your thoughts on him if you could share?

No it bloody isn't.

Some of the shite on here wanting us to lose was embarrassing and incredibly spoilt and helps to fuel the belief among other fans that NUFC fans are deluded.

Guest firetotheworks

I personally think that you're mixing up criticism for those that 'back the team' by blindly giving the club money/abusing fellow supporters that criticise or protest against Pardew, with fans that go to matches come rain or shine. There's a difference there and you also have to remember that a lot of us that wanted Pardew out early on were laughed at and told that we were the cancer on the club and 'hysterical'

So it is a bit different to how you're seeing it in my opinion.

Pretty disgraceful to bring a dead fan into your post like that to try and discredit something.

Sorry, but that is totally uncalled for, the point i was making is that i find it a bit upsetting some of the comments that people are mongs etc just because they happen to love a football team and just happen to want to attend every game and want to win every game and quite frankly have been through a lot, lot worse than this situation, also i have not discredited the protest, i was trying to make the point that people on here have a go at loyal fans for blindly following the team. As it happens i didnt like pardew and did want him gone but i'm terrified what will happen next.

Pretty disgraceful to bring a dead fan into your post like that to try and discredit something.

Sorry, but that is totally uncalled for, the point i was making is that i find it a bit upsetting some of the comments that people are mongs etc just because they happen to love a football team and just happen to want to attend every game and want to win every game and quite frankly have been through a lot, lot worse than this situation, also i have not discredited the protest, i was trying to make the point that people on here have a go at loyal fans for blindly following the team. As it happens i didnt like pardew and did want him gone but i'm terrified what will happen next.

Nah not having that. What you said is 'I honestly think he wouldn't have liked the abuse or SackPardew'. This being a man who is dead and can't speak for himself. You are a disgrace.

No it bloody isn't.

Some of the s**** on here wanting us to lose was embarrassing and incredibly spoilt and helps to fuel the belief among other fans that NUFC fans are deluded.

I would have happily taken defeats if it has meant getting rid of Pardew earlier and I don't feel embarrassed saying that either because our recent run of defeats was always on the cards under the shit manager.  The time Pardew has been here has been the worst I've ever felt watching us and that includes when we could have been relegated to the third division under Keegan the first time he managed us.

I would rather stand in piss for 90 minutes in the pouring rain with no roof over my head than sit inside St James' watching a team just doing enough to stay in the Premiership and nothing else.

Tbh it does not matter if John would have agreed or not I still think he and you are wrong.

In my view the fans that follow the club blindly like yourself are a massive issue.

Its like religion or buying a brand.  Football is a product they sell to you now and your brainwashed into thinking its your job to support the team.

Back in the day I can understand this because the owner and players cared and your money would be invested.  Now the players don't give a fuck about you and Ashley is pissing himself laughing.

Now you hurt the club by going.  If your did not go everything would change I promise.

Guest firetotheworks

If you look back, it's generally to individuals that called anyone not going to matches and blindly supporting the team 'not real fans'...there was a disagreement between the two schools of thought and it was a two way thing. No one just out of the blue called people going to matches mongs...the people that buy the merch, yet bang on about Ashley being the problem, or those that abuse anti-Pardew supporters, or don't understand the concept of 'short term pain for long term gain' and would rather be superfans and pretend to not be able to comprehend the idea that NUFC losing matches may be to our benefit, and then call anyone that believes that 'not real fans'...they're mongs, absolutely.

The only time I wanted us to lose was around the Stoke away game this year when another defeat could have spelled the end of Pardew. For me a defeat or 2 is worth it to get rid of a terrible manager, that's the long term picture I was looking at. From then onwards it was more not caring that we lost rather than actually wanting to lose. The not caring came from a disconnect through apathy and also a silver lining in that it heaps the pressure on Pardew. When I look back on the last few months I genuinely don't think I did anything wrong because my intentions were as loyal to our club as anyone elses.

The fans who totally backed Pardew weren't a cancer to the club but they were a problem for sure. When a manager isn't good enough (and Pardew wasn't) you have to stand up and do something not just sit back and accept it because it means 'stability' and because you fear the next guy could be worse. Also some of these fans were aggressive and threatening to other fans who wanted Pardew to go, where is the respect there? These fans demanded respect with one hand and showed a lack of it with the other. The entire situation was messed up and is the only time in recent memory when I could see a massive divide in our fanbase. The whole thing can only be summed up as yet another symptom of Pardew's terrible time here and I for one am delighted it's over.