SackPardew.com

Decky

This argument isn't helped by huge generalisations from both sides. Everyone wants the best for NUFC, we just all see different ways of achieving it.

It all boils down to why we won't be successful. The fan base never unite for a cause. You always have one set of fans who think they're better than another. We always laugh at Liverpool (particularly their fans) but they always get shit done.

I cannot see any circumstances where a defeat for NUFC would be deemed as acceptable.

To hasten the departure of a terrible manager and a terrible man like Pardew.

It's an absolute no-brainer to me.

People have the right to do whatever they want, it's really as simple as that. I gave mine up after they didnt replace cabaye but I'd never sit here and call people for continuing to do so. Likewise, I don't expect anyone to give me grief for giving it up.

Everyone has their own reasons. It does turn your stomach reading some of the abuse match goers get mind.

I agree that many of the loyal fans are part of the problem, and they frustrate me so much. But it's not their intention, most ultimately want what we want. Many are misinformed, intellectually lazy or have a different view of what 'support' is, but I hope to celebrate a trophy alongside them one day. They're an obstacle, not an enemy.

There's something wrong with people who could combine to force Alan Pardew into his dugout in may through sheer vitriol, then after a short break from proceedings cease to think it was worth the bother despite our worst pl start in Xx years.

I'm sorry but everyone who sat in silence can fuck off.

Keegan said a few times that the match goers are easily pleased which is undeniable true. No other team in the world gets 50k every home game yet hasn't had anything to show for it since 1969.

If everyone took Keegan's words to heart as they claim to, they'd admit what we're seeing now is a disgrace. Not because we as a club aren't good enough but because we're actively not trying to be good enough. Consolidation is our goal yet Keegan actually banned everyone from saying that word when we got promoted in 1993.

"I refuse to go to sleep until Pardew signs (and has us finish in a Europa League place).

It's a shambles!"

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=71

Its going to be a very long day for this person.

:)

"Randy Gardner holds the scientifically documented record for the longest period of time a human being has intentionally gone without sleep not using stimulants of any kind. Gardner stayed awake for 264 hours (11 days), breaking the previous record of 260 hours held by Tom Rounds of Honolulu."

What is this, I don't even...

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to thank whoever did all this!

It may have taken longer than expected but if not for these guys we might have nver gotten rid of Pardew and got Rafa.

Pretty sure this was there end game to get a good manager after Pardew.

I just wanted to thank whoever did all this!

It may have taken longer than expected but if not for these guys we might have nver gotten rid of Pardew and got Rafa.

Pretty sure this was there end game to get a good manager after Pardew.

Guest Howaythetoon

The SP lot forced Pardew to join Palace and no doubt are the same people behind AO which forced Ashley to eventually see sense, even if it is simply self preservation. They are or will go down as a huge positive aspect of the club's history IMO. In 20 years or so I'll look back and think of these lot in the same way I think of the Magpie group. Thank fuck they gave a fuck! They forced positive change and empowered fans. If only more took up the batten we might have gotting rid of Ashley and as good as today has been, it will never be as sweet as the day he fucks off along with Wonga and thumb head etc.

Guest The Little Waster

:thup:

'Never doubt a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.'

Lenin ?