SackPardew.com

Decky

Sorry like, those who said they did nowt are talking shite, Pardew would still be here if it weren't for them. He was made to feel unwelcome, thats the only thing that has changed since he was last offered the Palace job.

Well done, it didn't quite work how you wanted it but wihout the campaign he'd have took that press conference after Everton and being greatly smug about the win and how everyone loves him.

They were all really good looking as well.

I think that was the fatal blow tbh, Pards always fancied himself as a suave muff magnet, and as long as he thought of the fans as thick beer bellied geordies he felt superior. To discover his detractors were not only better educated but also disturbingly handsome surely destroyed what little confidence he had left in that dark period. :(

They were all really good looking as well.

:lol:

Done nowt for fucks sake?  They brough facts and figures to the media that actual journalists couldn't be arsed to dig out.  Not to mention the only actual bit of pressure the cunt has had since he arrived.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

He aint been the same since that day.

Thanks to who ever you are ?? The pressure you placed on him has been fantastic and it has given me so much ammo to throw out to people in the north west who thought i was deluded about Pardew.

They burst the bubble. They shook people into realising how shit he was and also burst Pardew's own bubble which has lead to him looking for a new club rather than facing the music once we, inevitably, sunk back to looking like absolute shite. The writing was always on the wall but this lot made people read it, even the thick cunts who can barely read any way.

They're fucking heroes, the lot of them. :clap:

They burst the bubble. They shook people into realising how s*** he was and also burst Pardew's own bubble which has lead to him looking for a new club rather than facing the music once we, inevitably, sunk back to looking like absolute s****. The writing was always on the wall but this lot made people read it, even the thick c***s who can barely read any way.

They're f***ing heroes, the lot of them. :clap:

:lol:

They burst the bubble. They shook people into realising how s*** he was and also burst Pardew's own bubble which has lead to him looking for a new club rather than facing the music once we, inevitably, sunk back to looking like absolute s****. The writing was always on the wall but this lot made people read it, even the thick c***s who can barely read any way.

They're f***ing heroes, the lot of them. :clap:

Agree 100%

They put their argument cogently and backed it up with facts and figures so that even the national press had to sit up and take notice without being able to fall back on their favourite jawdee stereotypes.

This lot and us have run Pardew out of town with his scaly tail between his legs and good riddance to the utter charlatan. I hope he gets all he deserves and disappears down the plug hole of history, the slobber-lipped cretin.

God, this feels sooooooooooo damn good.