SackPardew.com

Decky

This is obviously a very joyous time but I do resent the crowd that didn't get behind SP, and still give them flak/support Pardew. They don't deserve joy. They deserve a lifetime of derby defeats.

I cannot fathom what in Pardew they felt they were able to support. I mean, do they like watching turgid, defensive football and regular batterings as well as constantly losing to Sunderland at home?

It utterly baffles me. I could kind of understand it in a very small way if Pardew was a likeable and honourable character but.......

Just don't get it.

They are simply thick as mince and are unable to see past what the media and Pardew himself tells them and get their entire NUFC news from the Chronicle. That's about the top and bottom of it.

This is obviously a very joyous time but I do resent the crowd that didn't get behind SP, and still give them flak/support Pardew. They don't deserve joy. They deserve a lifetime of derby defeats.

I cannot fathom what in Pardew they felt they were able to support. I mean, do they like watching turgid, defensive football and regular batterings as well as constantly losing to Sunderland at home?

It utterly baffles me. I could kind of understand it in a very small way if Pardew was a likeable and honourable character but.......

Just don't get it.

They're just jaded I think. A media onslaught over several decades with the message of the "deluded Geordie" stereotype, reinforced by jeers from other clubs, have made them so self-conscious that it's become self-perpetuating. They're so worried about how we as a fanbase come across that they'll happily accept anything they're served up and think it's more than enough as long as we're in the top flight. They now fully buy in to Sky's belief that midtable or just below is about right for Newcastle, and that's okay. Anything else is just being greedy/unreasonable.

it's basically this yeah

I've been really heartened by Sack Pardew because it represents real fans doing good for the club that they love in the face of such faceless corporate power, and in 2014 that's a big issue. It would just be petty to deny the effect they had in making Pardew's decision for him, they changed the conversation and for that they should be proud.

On the flip side, I feel a disconnect now with the average match going fan that really saddens me. Hopefully that will mend in time but it's not something I ever thought would happen. I love the club as much as ever, but I've got less time for the average fans.

Just don't get it.

They're just jaded I think. A media onslaught over several decades with the message of the "deluded Geordie" stereotype, reinforced by jeers from other clubs, have made them so self-conscious that it's become self-perpetuating. They're so worried about how we as a fanbase come across that they'll happily accept anything they're served up and think it's more than enough as long as we're in the top flight. They now fully buy in to Sky's belief that midtable or just below is about right for Newcastle, and that's okay. Anything else is just being greedy/unreasonable.

Exactly.

Sackpardew made me feel like,mat least for a bit, we got our football club back. On the other hand, it made me realise how stupid and fucking pathetic so much of the rest of our fan base is.

:thup:

could not agree more

:thup:

Wankers.

Perhaps if they put the same time and energy into supporting their team and manager as they do into making websites like that they may get a sniff of the success they clearly feel they are entitled to.

They won't be happy unless they get Alan Shearer as manager

*shudders*

Whatever, man. I can understand the setiment of wanting to get behind their new man... So good luck to them. But also fuck them  :naughty:

Reading tripe like the views of them Palace fans used to boil my piss, these days I couldn't care less. Most football fans these days are thick as shit, I don't hold any grudges against them mongs and I won't laugh too hard when Pardew takes them down.

Perhaps if they put the same time and energy into supporting their team and manager as they do into making websites like that they may get a sniff of the success they clearly feel they are entitled to.

They won't be happy unless they get Alan Shearer as manager

*shudders*

Whatever, man. I can understand the setiment of wanting to get behind their new man... So good luck to them. But also f*** them  :naughty:

As if unconditional support = success :lol: hundreds can come out in defence of Cliff Richard - but he's still a really obvious fan of living dolls.

Absolute bollocks that. They may not have got behind the protests but many are just used to supporting the club through thick and thin. They were probably the same people defending Robson when he was getting some stick. They 'deserve' as much as the next bloke.

I say this as someone who was standing in St James with me Sack Pardew flyer.

Absolute bollocks that. They may not have got behind the protests but many are just used to supporting the club through thick and thin. They were probably the same people defending Robson when he was getting some stick. They 'deserve' as much as the next bloke.

I say this as someone who was standing in St James with me Sack Pardew flyer.

You've just made that up.

It's an educated assertion. Can't stand this self-congratulatory nonsense though. Meet up pre-match with many blokes who have been supporting the club for decades and would have nothing to do with the protest. Yet they deserve less joy than someone who has spent the season telling the Internet how much they hope we get battered every week? Do they fuck.

It's an educated assertion. Can't stand this self-congratulatory nonsense though. Meet up pre-match with many blokes who have been supporting the club for decades and would have nothing to do with the protest. Yet they deserve less joy than someone who has spent the season telling the Internet how much they hope we get battered every week? Do they fuck.

:lol: Right