SackPardew.com

Decky

fair enough...

but if you were based in the UK, its a bit of a stretch to fly to the US, which currently costs about $1500, just to register a .com domain, with a company you have probably never heard of.

Considering that they only raised £500.  Im just not convinced.

Registrant Name: Registration Private

Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com

Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309

Registrant City: Scottsdale

Registrant State/Province: Arizona

Registrant Postal Code: 85260

Whoever registered it didn't want anyone to find out who they are. Could well be someone in the public eye.

fair enough...

but if you were based in the UK, its a bit of a stretch to fly to the US, which currently costs about $1500, just to register a .com domain, with a company you have probably never heard of.

:lol:

fair enough...

:lol:

fair enough...

Next time I order some goods online from the USA it's going to cost me a fortune to fly over there to use the USA internet to place my order.

I searched newcastle-online.org and it turns out we've been on the Canadian Internet all this fucking time. Fucks sake man. Imagine how much Internet we've all been missing. Fucking livid.

Registrant Contact Information:

Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0117086819

Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0117086819

City: Toronto

State: ON

Zip: M6K3M1

Phone: +1.4165385457

Email: newcastle online @contactprivacy.com

Maybe Im misguided, or deluded, or both.  :lol:

Just incoherent.

This thread needs to get back on track. So, Pardew. Give him another year to sort things out and get the team playing his way, right?

His hands and tied behind his back mate, hes doing a great job with the resources available to him, name me one other person who would work under Ashley under the restrictions in place and still give us front foot attacking football with the promise of mid-table.

Its our level and we should be over the moon with that, after all we were £1.50 away from doing a Leedsmouth.

fair enough...

This is absolute GOLD! :lol:

Can't stop laughing away to myself. Sorry, zicomartin. :lol:

fair enough...

class  :lol:

fair enough...

class  :lol:

Brilliant that is :lol: