Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

I really don't think your owner is going to sack Pardew just one game after backing him by transferring out two players he had antagonized.

Loaning :pow:

You're not going to see them again in your shirt, net effect is the same.

Steady on with the salt there, still stings a bit. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

SLK are you on something lad?

A fishing trip, a very successful one at that

:lol: I hope it is.

Only explanation for somebody spouting nonsensical gibberish while calling people simple :lol:

Rock bottom with four games gone with three of them totally winable

7 points from our first 4 games was possible.

12 was possible. 7 was more than realistic.

Don't forget Stoke went to City and beat them, the fact we surrender every single time we play them shouldn't mean we discount the game from stats. Other teams take points from them and the very fact our fans do write the games off is another nail in Pardew's fucking coffin. Expecting a draw or a win is fantasy according to that cunt.

12 was possible. 7 was realistic.

Don't forget Stoke went to City and beat them, the fact we surrender every single time we play them shouldn't mean we discount the game from stats. Other teams take points from them and the very fact our fans do write the games off is another nail in Pardew's fucking coffin. Expecting a draw or a win is fantasy according to that cunt.

Fair enough, it probably is the Pardew effect tbf :lol:

Hope we get relegated, might help get Ashley out. Never thought I'd want that, but it's well beyond wanting Pardew out for me. I could stomach League 2 football if I knew we'd at least give it our all, from top to bottom as a club from the owner to players to progress.

12 was possible. 7 was realistic.

Fair enough, it probably is the Pardew effect tbf :lol:

:thup:

It permeates through the vast majority of the fanbase. They've done a superb job in that - don't expect, don't get your hopes up, don't think we can compete, don't, can't, won't, shouldn't. And the prick's got the audacity to accuse the fans of being negative. He's unbelievable.

Can't believe we still have fans who defend Williamson, the blokes a fucking liability who has been shown up time and time again. I suppose our 'captain' isn't helping but Williamson should be nowhere near a Premier League team, he's fucking shit.

Incredibly he's still better than the only alternative.

Can't believe we still have fans who defend Williamson, the blokes a fucking liability who has been shown up time and time again. I suppose our 'captain' isn't helping but Williamson should be nowhere near a Premier League team, he's fucking shit.

he's the best cb left at this club right now, but your still right.

Can't believe we still have fans who defend Williamson, the blokes a f***ing liability who has been shown up time and time again. I suppose our 'captain' isn't helping but Williamson should be nowhere near a Premier League team, he's f***ing s***.

he's the best cb left at this club right now, but your still right.

I think it is unfair to judge any player playing under pardew tbh

Utterly pathetic performance.  Pardew is a coward, carver is a c*** for his actions.  We are in deep deep trouble.

You changed it while I was just about to say mobile phones can be a bastard for changing words.

If Pardew were to finally go I have absolutely zero faith in Ashley picking a capable successor. However I still want Pardew gone because right now, anything would feel better than this vile thundercunt in charge. It comes to something when you don't even feel anything anymore, whether the team scores or concedes. Within the next 5 years we'll be lucky not to be fizzy pop regulars.