West Ham 1-0 Newcastle - 29/11/14 - Post match reaction from p 19

Mike

We've been the better team like, but almost by default on account of West Hall offering absolutely nowt so far.

As much as I hate pardew you have to credit our defending and shutting the game down as the reason west ham are offering nothing. His plan will be 0-0 to 75 mins or so then throw on Cabella and/or cisse. I can see Taylor having to come on before willo gets sent off.

Gouffran really justifying his inclusion here in place of Cabella with his constant losing the ball antics.

He's fucking wank. Been shot for over a year. Knew he'd be back in the team after his 2/10 performance last week.

He played well last week.

He's been shit as usual today, though.

Pardew wants shooting for this. An attacking, positive team would take this lot apart. This is all down to him picking the wrong players in the wrong positions as usual.

fecking me off our midfield zero creation apart from Sissoko forward runs

Pardew wants shooting for this. An attacking, positive team would take this lot apart. This is all down to him picking the wrong players in the wrong positions as usual.

Well who else could we get? No other manager would work under Ashley's restrictions. What do we expect to win the league every season. Fucking deluded newcastle fans man. Pardews doing a good job