Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea - 6/12/2014 - Post match 'wtf?!' from p. 27

Mike

Excellent game from us. Chelsea didn't look good but that's credit to us in my opinion. Ayoze Perez is going to be some shit man, kid is excellent and Sissoko was everywhere.

pardew can still fuck off

What a game. To take down a team like Chelsea with 10 men and the 3rd choice keeper is a great feeling.

Some good individual performances but I'd say pick of the bunch were Ayoze and Colback. Ayoze did very well with what came his way, and Colback put in some really telling tackles and passes.

Thought once again Ayoze was fantastic, considering his age and inexperience at the highest levels. Did so well to keep the counter attack alive under heavy pressure that set up the second goal, ran the channels tirelessly even with no service in the first half, then did a job out wide. A snip at 1.7m, such a smart, hardworking little player.

I though he was immense today. He got battered to hell and never gave up. My MotM for pure tenacity.

What a game. To take down a team like Chelsea with 10 men and the 3rd choice keeper is a great feeling.

Some good individual performances but I'd say pick of the bunch were Ayoze and Colback. Ayoze did very well with what came his way, and Colback put in some really telling tackles and passes.

:lol: We played with 10men for like 5 minutes + extra time when up 2-0 already. Otherwise I agree and yeah Ayoze was fantastic.

Thought once again Ayoze was fantastic, considering his age and inexperience at the highest levels. Did so well to keep the counter attack alive under heavy pressure that set up the second goal, ran the channels tirelessly even with no service in the first half, then did a job out wide. A snip at 1.7m, such a smart, hardworking little player.

I though he was immense today. He got battered to hell and never gave up. My MotM for pure tenacity.

:thup:

Get the fucking fuck in! Brilliant result.

On a personal note, I was dissapointed when the assistant announced the 6 added mins and nobody joined in my attempt to sing "same old Russia, buying FIFA".

:lol:

:lol: We played with 10men for like 5 minutes + extra time when up 2-0 already. Otherwise I agree and yeah Ayoze was fantastic.

And we conceded a goal during that time :lol:

Former Manchester United striker Andy Cole

BBC Final Score

Relegation zone to Champions League?

Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea

Posted at15:56

"The way the Premier League is at the moment, Newcastle could finish in the top four. Mike Ashley has done a good job not sacking the manager despite the pressure. The fans have got behind Alan Pardew again now, so fair play to him."

Don't do drugs, kids.

BBC Final Score

Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea

"The way the Premier League is at the moment, Newcastle could finish in the top four. Mike Ashley has done a good job not sacking the manager despite the pressure. The fans have got behind Alan Pardew again now, so fair play to him."

Don't do drugs, kids.

Former Manchester United player. They couldn't have acknowledged the fact that he played for us no? :lol:

BBC Final Score

Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea

Don't do drugs, kids.

Former Manchester United player. They couldn't have acknowledged the fact that he played for us no? :lol:

history is slowly being rewritten to shove that bit out of history and it was Fergie who discovered him in a park game and what a genius fergie was etc