Newcastle United vs Everton - 28/12/14 @ 4:15PM (live on Sky Sports)

Disco

I'm into season 4 of the Sopranos, tempted just to keep it on.

I fucking won't though.  I'll switch over and watch us pump long balls at Cisse while Perez toils away in the strikers graveyard and Pardew writes '3-0 down lol' in his stupid notepad.  Fucking stupid football.

Team v Aston Villa last season:

Krul

Debuchy Yanga-M'Biwa Coloccini Santon

Anita Sissoko Cabaye

Ben Arfa Cissé Rémy

What the f*** happend.

I remember that game, it made me optimistic, Ben Arfa and Remy were a nightmare for them. Didn't last long though, too much fret.

Can't even be bothered to get annoyed anymore.

I dunno how many times i've said this, and i'm still getting annoyed and frustrated as fuck :lol: Except when i missed our last game. I was hangover, like literally almost dead and when i realised that i had missed the game i somehow felt over the moon despite being in zombie mode.

Plays Armstrong and Anita at Old Trafford then drops them after we are battered. Didn't see that coming.

:lol: His only use for some players is throwing them under the bus every once in a while, it's outrageous.

The lineup is hilarious like. Selections and substitutions since that winning run show he hasn't learnt a thing like some were saying, he simply hadn't worked out how to put his own stamp on it and fuck it up.

I'm in wonderland thinking this, but imagine if Pardew got the boot and someone like Garcia or the like came in and took charge and brought back all the players in to the team that Pardew refused to play and we started playing brilliant attacking football on a consistent basis. God i'd love such a big fuck you to Pardew and many of his fans.