mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 5 April @ 4.00pm (live on Sky)

maybe_next_year

Keith Downie ‏@SkySports_Keith 31m31 minutes ago

Dick Advocaat confirms that Lee Cattermole is the only player he's told that will definitely start the Wear-Tyne derby.

Wouldn't be the derby without that little pissant running around in his hiked up shorts.

Keith Downie ‏@SkySports_Keith 31m31 minutes ago

Dick Advocaat confirms that Lee Cattermole is the only player he's told that will definitely start the Wear-Tyne derby.

worst thing is we no longer have the players or management capable of owning garbage like cattermole :anguish:

Guest Incandenza

When Necastle last won the derby Jimmy Saville was alive, and thought fondly of, merely as 'that funny man off TOTP'

Let's play "Things that have happened since Newcastle last won the derby": sponsored by Alan Pardew!

1. Since Newcastle last won the derby, I've started, worked through and completed an undergraduate degree course

4. Since the last Newcastle win my Dad's mate has had cancer, recovered from cancer, got a different cancer and is now in remission.

Both massively grim as well as positive that one.

4. Since the last Newcastle win my Dad's mate has had cancer, recovered from cancer, got a different cancer and is now in remission.

Both massively grim as well as positive that one.

I feel like it could be a post about Pardew and Carver, except for the remission part.

Since Newcastle last won the derby I have started and completed my master's degree program, gotten engaged, and moved to a new city.

Since we last won the Derby I've watched the company I managed a store for go into administration, started from the ground floor and worked my way back up to deputy manager, moved house, had two cars, seen my mum have cancer and get through it and my girlfriend has lost 2 grandparents!

Also since Newcastle last won the Derby I've lost all love and respect for football and more importantly Newcastle United, so thanks for that Ashley you fat twat.

The very day we last beat Sunderland I was best man at my friend's wedding on the other side of the planet. He's moved back to France now and had two kids.

This (very ugly) graphic is getting awfully close.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Tyne_Wear_Derby_Results_Summary.svg/300px-Tyne_Wear_Derby_Results_Summary.svg.png

This (very ugly) graphic is getting awfully close.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Tyne_Wear_Derby_Results_Summary.svg/300px-Tyne_Wear_Derby_Results_Summary.svg.png

Who could have ever imagined in the realms of possibility it could ever be so close when we were thumping them 4-1 and 5-1 for fun? Something fundamentally wrong with this...

Guest KingShearer

That previous page is depressing, I've done nothing in my life since we last won the Derby

Does anyone know of any Mag friendly pubs in Manchester? I could watch it in the house but I'd rather watch it with a few others.

Friendship Inn in Fallowfield, it's a bus trip from the city centre but it's where the South Manchester Mags gather.