NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just now, huss9 said:

sure they'll be offered a buy out of their contract.

Like Ashworth was? The club waited 6 months to do that, as they didn’t think it was worth their while. 

Just now, huss9 said:

yeah but this is a gambling site, and they want to sell shirts in Saudi.

I’m not sure they do. Put the Saudi colours front and centre worldwide is the ‘sportswashing’ aim, no? 

Just now, huss9 said:

more to do with selling shirts in saudi and not having a gamling site as the main sponsor.

Don’t think they care all that much about how many shirts they sell in Saudi. It’s to do with getting the Saudi brand (and colours) in the world eye via the medium of football. 

Just now, huss9 said:

still dont think they'd want to be associated with it.

but hey ho.

Yeah, I don’t think so either, given their cultural beliefs. But I also have a sneaky suspicion that the Fun88 contract might be water tight with regards being paid off until it’s natural conclusion. Hope not though. We’ll soon see.

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

Wonder what daft game they'll do at half time next season instead of that chipping it into the buckets shite

Got to be the most pointless thing gannin that. 

Guest neesy111
20 minutes ago, jack j said:

Wonder what daft game they'll do at half time next season instead of that chipping it into the buckets shite

Surely some chipping challenge with the new Saudi golf sponsor.

If Fun88 are announcing their giveaway winner on Sunday then that points to them still representing us. I think that picture of the snide effort will be very close to real thing. Also I don't remember reading even the faintest of rumour regarding sponsorship. Hope I'm wrong though. 

4 minutes ago, Stuy_O said:

If Fun88 are announcing their giveaway winner on Sunday then that points to them still representing us. I think that picture of the snide effort will be very close to real thing. Also I don't remember reading even the faintest of rumour regarding sponsorship. Hope I'm wrong though. 

Why do photographs without sponsors ironed on if it’s a done deal?

7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Why do photographs without sponsors ironed on if it’s a done deal?

I haven't seen any photo's. Just that deleted Castore clip. Looks to me as if they show just enough of the corner of the shirt to not show any sponsor. Granted that could be to hide a new sponsor but I don't think it is. 

Edited by Stuy_O

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

It won’t/can’t be Fun88, for the fact that gambling is illegal over there and they want to be able to sell shirts.

Could sell them without the sponsor, like with Bairns kits

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

It won’t/can’t be Fun88, for the fact that gambling is illegal over there and they want to be able to sell shirts.

The KSA football shirt market isn't exactly huge, and the club only get a very, very small % of the sale of a shirt - I don't know how arsed they'll end up being tbf.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The fact that Castore are still our kit manufacturers - on the no doubt shit terms Ashley and Charnley 'negotiated' - should give pause to anyone assuming that all the current deals will be binned off

the white and green number may well have been Castores pitch to keeping the contract