NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

fun88 never really bothered me, think its cus it was a step up from the legalised loan sharks that where plastered on the Jersey before them....

but I have to  admit  I felt a tad  disappointed when I seen  they were still sponsors, purely for financial reasons,

really like the new Jersey,  but 65 quid is ridiculous , remember in the 125 anniversary Jersey they done a deal where it was 45 quid and you got free personalisation and prem badges

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Interesting that the promo shot was done ages ago, based on Bruno's hair. 

Get the impression there's been a bit of a fuck on with the sponsorship. 

Players definitely seen the kits a fair bit in advance of them leaking and the ensuing away kit controversy, so assume promo shots were all done back then.

Looks like the Fun88 might have been photoshopped on later in these too?

t327-nufc-home-kit-1200x600.png?anchor=c

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Players definitely seen the kits a fair bit in advance of them leaking and the ensuing away kit controversy, so assume promo shots were all done back then.

Looks like the Fun88 might have been photoshopped on later in these too?

t327-nufc-home-kit-1200x600.png?anchor=c

I thought the sponsor looked photoshopped. 

Doesn't look shopped to me. Looks like they did that photo ages ago as a 'just in case' we ended up staying with Fun88, but anticipating we'd change. That's why there's only one and it's not even a particularly good photo!

I really like that kit, it's very smart and simple, collar is great. Weirdly I actually think it looks better with the sponsor on it :lol:Will probably pick one up at some point.

22 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

I did say last week it was in all likelihood not going to be financially viable to bin off Fun88, but no I was 100% wrong 

Proves nothing in relation to that, it's obvious the contract can't be broken. You said they would get no more than 10 million, we will have to wait and see on that when a new sponsor is announced. As I said it's already bookmarked for when they do actually get a new sponsor 

41 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's a decent Photoshop but look at the sponsor on Trippier

Its a terrible photoshop....i don't use it, but can see that the Fun88 logo has been plastered in different places on every kit here

33 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

I did say last week it was in all likelihood not going to be financially viable to bin off Fun88, but no I was 100% wrong 

We don’t know how much they even wanted to, maybe they’re happy to let the deal run it’s course. 

16 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Proves nothing in relation to that, it's obvious the contract can't be broken. You said they would get no more than 10 million, we will have to wait and see on that when a new sponsor is announced. As I said it's already bookmarked for when they do actually get a new sponsor 

I said we wouldn’t get above £10m this year, I fully expect, if we have a good season next year to get above £10m. I even said that we would be better off getting new sponsorship next year after hopefully having a good season as we could then justify a more lucrative deal easier than we can own

Just now, nufcnick said:

I said we wouldn’t get above £10m this year, I fully expect, if we have a good season next year to get above £10m. I even said that we would be better off getting new sponsorship next year after hopefully having a good season as we could then justify a more lucrative deal easier than we can own

Well looks like the bookmark is not worth keeping then. For what it's worth I just don't agree with you in terms of your valuation to what we could have got this year with a new spinsor, but we will leave it there as we won't even find out now.

1 hour ago, bowlingcrofty said:

The one on Tripper looks pretty shoddily 'shopped to me.

:lol: Someone def started on the left and was fucked off with the job by the time they got to Tripps.

Just now, et tu brute said:

Well looks like the bookmark is not worth keeping then. For what it's worth I just don't agree with you in terms of your valuation to what we could have got this year with a new spinsor, but we will leave it there as we won't even find out now.

Yep your right and I really wanted a new big deal to go though as a big fuck you to the PL, but if there is one club they would push back on it’s us, if for instance we finish best of the rest next season I fully expect a £25+ per year deal. 
where we need to be looking currently is associated partners as any deal that’s worth under £1m isn’t looked at by the PL, Liverpool have 20 of the fuckers and there is nothing stopping us getting 20-30 associates for a 1p under £1m each for a nice little influx of cash