NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just received the scuba hoodie. Very poor stitching and the Castore NEWCASTLE logo isn't even centred.

It is also about a two sizes bigger fit than last season's home shirt.

The receipt advises to return to shop.nufc.com/pages/returns-and-refunds/

Niall and Biffa won't be happy. 

IMG_0049.jpg

The hoodie looks mint on the website, but the real thing feels like a snidey knock off. Really disappointed. 

I ordered mine shortly after the came back into stock after the launch batch sold out. Maybe they drop shipped a rush job from overseas with no quality controls. Made in Turkey. 

The crunch their warehouse must have went through that lead to that level of quality must have been a killer.

It's very possible that the DHGate versions will be better quality. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

No complaints at all with mine and fits great. Shit that others have issues mind. 5 things bought now and not a problem with any of them guess I got lucky. 

Think castore have bit of more than they can chew adding more clubs and are rushing things. the demand for rangers and Newcastle alone will be massive

Edited by gdm

15 minutes ago, wfmk2 said:

The hoodie looks mint on the website, but the real thing feels like a snidey knock off. Really disappointed. 

I ordered mine shortly after the came back into stock after the launch batch sold out. Maybe they drop shipped a rush job from overseas with no quality controls. Made in Turkey. 

The material is like an under armour hoodie I had that I lost in a house fire. It’s quick dry so excellent coz I work outdoors so well chuffed with it 

the actual castore hoodies are great but very expensive.

little'n got one for his birthday at the beginning of the year and he's hammered it but its still in great nick.

49 minutes ago, gdm said:

No complaints at all with mine and fits great. Shit that others have issues mind. 5 things bought now and not a problem with any of them guess I got lucky. 

Think castore have bit of more than they can chew adding more clubs and are rushing things. the demand for rangers and Newcastle alone will be massive

You got shares in this lot, or something?

Can vouch that stuff I've had has been absolutely fine like.

Overall castores operation just isn't it, unfortunately. Club would probably be best placed trying to get out of this if possible.

23 minutes ago, Rich said:

You got shares in this lot, or something?

No but I’m not gonna slag it off I’ve no reason to. Just being honest not had a problem with anything so far. First issue I have I’ll be sure to let you know. In fact i slagged off their pricing yesterday it’s ridiculously over priced 

Edited by gdm

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Is this something the NUFC Supporters Trust should be addressing directly with the club? 

Now I think about it, could it be used as evidence in getting us out of an unfavourable commercial deal..?

Edited by 80

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Is this something the NUFC Supporters Trust should be addressing directly with the club? 

Maybe Alex can whisper it to Amanda and Co from his seat in the Directors Box?

Horrendous when there’s no difference in quality between the original and snides. I assume it’s the same factory knocking them out. 

Reeks of a sports direct connection regardless of the denials. 

I mean, I've got Adidas NHL snides off DHgate that are pretty damn close so they're getting better. 

The rep market is top notch if you avoid the low hanging fruit and do some research.

The thing with the big boys is generally their QC is a lot better. Castore has bitten off way more than they can chew with some of the club's they've got in with for me.

Just now, NE27 said:

Castore has bitten off way more than they can chew with some of the club's they've got in with for me.

it's an easy excuse to make for them though. they've had these issues for years, when the only team they were supplying were Rangers.

fair enough they're a young company, but it's safe to say they aren't learning from their mistakes.

Just strikes me as a complete style over substance company. Like something has been made to look like a decent sports brand but nothing behind it. 

Even the logo looks like it’s been knocked up in A-level graphic design. 

No idea how long they’ve actually been around TBF. 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Just strikes me as a complete style over substance company. Like something has been made to look like a decent sports brand but nothing behind it. 

Even the logo looks like it’s been knocked up in A-level graphic design. 

No idea how long they’ve actually been around TBF. 

7 year. 

Guest dazzanufc1892

Love the castore stuff, like the designs too. The only other brand id like more is Jordan