NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

30 minutes ago, Big River said:

some legends in this video :lol:

[emoji38] The less I say about the majority of them the better.

But the bloke first in the queue "I don't like Castore" standing there with a Castore top on, to buy a Castore top before anybody else.

Edited by Joey

27 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Wierd seeing the kids kits with a sponsor again, being it isn't gambling related.

But infant kit shows with the white socks...

image.thumb.png.2b7d077d2151f62e8561a8a615e0c9ba.png

yeah it’s officially white socks, just appears online to be mislabeled and should be the alternative socks. I really do like that we are selling white shorts too. May pick up a pair to have. 

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

That the adult sizes? not sure why grown men would buy the full kit in all honesty

Well as soon as you hit like 10-11 years old, you start hitting adult sizes, so there is still plenty of children out there who would want a full kit.

On top of that, what about people who wear them for playing football in, or exercising in?

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

That the adult sizes? not sure why grown men would buy the full kit in all honesty

Top for going to matches. Shorts for the beach, pool and lazing about the house.

Disclaimer...... I haven't bought a top since a toffs Penarol top back in the 90s and haven't had a current NUFC top since the original Blue Star.

Edited by madras

Decent top.

But always hatedr.jpg.7c39b1acfd9b4b08b3bed0fe30e49823.jpgnames & numbers on back - Red should be kept to an absolute minimum in my opinion.

Much prefer they be done in Black & White or do them in something like Tyne bridge green (current condition not withstanding).

NT1.jpg.ec51d2e66688fffe52c282498ba0cabf.jpg

Edited by Hank Marvin

3 minutes ago, Hank Marvin said:

Decent top.

But always hatedr.jpg.7c39b1acfd9b4b08b3bed0fe30e49823.jpgnames & numbers on back - Red should be kept to an absolute minimum in my opinion.

Much prefer they be done in Black & White or do them in something like Tyne bridge green (current condition not withstanding).

NT1.jpg.ec51d2e66688fffe52c282498ba0cabf.jpg

Nah, the red is class