Are you now completely finished with NUFC?

Mr. Snrub

I know it's been touched on before but if you buy a season ticket for next season to support this 'club' you are a f***ing moron. Grow a pair and fight to get rid of the c***s in charge.

I do concede though that apathy is easy, especially with some bonehead local journos. Honestly man, you'd think a result like this (after a string of results like this) would encourage some vitriol in people who are employed to write insightfully about a football club. What do we get?

One word

summaries

that mean

absolutely bog all.

(apologies, I feel dirty just doing that. How can he get paid to do it for a living FFS?)

Emotionally done with them, yeah. Any emotion that this club could summon up inside me has long since gone, don't feel anything any more - no highs, no lows - nothing. This has been the case for quite a while now and it could take years to return, if at all.

I'll still talk about them and moan but I genuinely don't give a fuck what happens up there. 

Emotionally done with them, yeah. Any emotion that this club could summon up inside me has long since gone, don't feel anything any more - no highs, no lows - nothing. This has been the case for quite a while now and it could take years to return, if at all.

I'll still talk about them and moan but I genuinely don't give a fuck what happens up there.

:thup:

First time EVER that I've missed this game when I've actually had the chance to watch it on TV. That pretty much sums it up how I feel.  :dontknow:Will start taking an interest in NUFC again when the owner is gone.

Guest chopey

I hate everything about nufc just now but Ashley will never beat me, I don't go anymore but it's the type of fans that have replaced me that I'm most worried about, going down next year just before the new tv deal will be total karma for me

I'm not done with the club as it is, I'll always support them. I'm going to be an armchair supporter until changes at the top happen. Watch the matches on line or in the pub, get an old fashioned shirt from Toffs. No more matches for me now. I've always been one to to try and get to at least 1 match a season, more if I can. No more, Carver is like Pardew, too many players there who don't care and an owner who wants to brag about how much money the club are making over their results and local pride, forgetting that smaller clubs by comparison are making more than us and doing better in the table and performance wise.

I'm not done with the club as it is, I'll always support them. I'm going to be an armchair supporter until changes at the top happen. Watch the matches on line or in the pub, get an old fashioned shirt from Toffs. No more matches for me now. I've always been one to to try and get to at least 1 match a season, more if I can. No more, Carver is like Pardew, too many players there who don't care and an owner who wants to brag about how much money the club are making over their results and local pride, forgetting that smaller clubs by comparison are making more than us and doing better in the table and performance wise.

Don't forget to get Colback on the back. :thup:

Keep telling myself its over yet I keep tuning into the games, don't give the club a penny now.

Not that us fans matter anymore with the shedloads of cash coming into the club by Sky etc, congratulations Sky you have broken football.

I haven't watched a match live either in person or on TV since last year, I keep in touch with the games on here. It used to be that if I had to work (I'm in retail so usually do) I'd watch it in the office on the tablet, now even if I have a day off I'd rather be doing anything else.

Keep telling myself its over yet I keep tuning into the games, don't give the club a penny now.

Not that us fans matter anymore with the shedloads of cash coming into the club by Sky etc, congratulations Sky you have broken football.

Pretty much this. I don't think Ashley will care if 35k-40k turn up each week as he's pocketing £65 million a year (?) from TV money.

Guest YonderStar

Anyone who turns up for the last few home games must be masochists, there is no hope no future no ambition under this regime, don't go to the match 

What are any of the disillusioned fans going to do about it? All i hear i sick of this sick of that yet all i see is sell out attendances week in week out.

They're different people though. Everyone I used to see before or after the game, and a couple that I used to sit with have now all packed it in.

Pretty much this. I don't think Ashley will care if 35k-40k turn up each week as he's pocketing £65 million a year (?) from TV money.

We need a relegation

I cannot, for one brief second, fathom in the slightest what kind of joy anyone could squeeze from such a huge ball of shit? Mates/day out/bantz? Go to the pub, it's cheaper and you're not getting your shit pipe stretched by a pie monster and his oversized cronies.

Well what's the other alternative? do nothing? the brand takes a hit, he loses money. I just don't get that attitude at all.

What attitude?

The fact that playing in front of empty seats wont change the fact that the club will still benefit from shitloads of Sky cash?

The fact there are thousands of people out there who are willingly pumping money into this club to fund this lack of ambition blows my mind. We've seen what's going on, we've joined the dots and some are perfectly happy to continue to have their blind loyalty exploited to fund and watch Ashley demonstrably take the utter piss.

They're thick as a bull's dick.

What are any of the disillusioned fans going to do about it? All i hear i sick of this sick of that yet all i see is sell out attendances week in week out.

They're different people though. Everyone I used to see before or after the game, and a couple that I used to sit with have now all packed it in.

i completely agree - the old crowd of even a few years ago are largely gone. The only solution in my view is a consistent movement against attendance, not only boycotting from the more enlightened amongst us but that group actively discouraging others to attend. Viable alternatives for entertainment, not just protests but actual football would be needed with a sustained message that we fuc*ing hate what we are watching within st james' park. Constantly lapping it up is exactly what they want. Will it make a financial difference? Short term no long term maybe, but at least it would state the point that we are not lemmings waiting to be ar*e ra*ed every sodding week.

Yes. Completely done and have been since the end of last season. Don't follow the club anymore at all. This was the first game i've watched this season and it just reminded me why i'm done. Literally what is the fucking point of supporting this club? :lol: Its over for me, any love I had for the club has been sapped out of me. Sackless team of cunts who don't give a fuck and utterly shameful management, don't even get me started on Mike cunting Ashley. Anyone who still goes to the game is a fucking idiot.

I've started going to my local club (Brentford) and the difference between these two clubs is unbelievable. They're a tiny club battling way above their station, backed by an owner who's been a fan for 40 years, full of ambition and is desperate to take the club further than anyone could have imagined. He is literally driving the club up the leagues with his passion, support and funding. The team is young and hungry for success, they fear nobody. New stadium coming in a couple years, first season in the championship and they're sitting pretty in a play off position. The different vibes between the two clubs right now is incredible. The fans can't believe their eyes after 50 years of watching steaming faeces. Compare that to the state of affairs here, complete opposites. Fookin terrible.