Newcastle Utd 1 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur - 19/04/15 - post-match reaction from pg35

BlueStar

Just said on my feed that nobody in our team today has scored in the last eight matches.

:lol: And that seems low.

Well to be fair it's only three goals. Cisse x2 and Sissoko.

8th February since anyone else scored. The goal machine that is Jack Colback.

Just said on my feed that nobody in our team today has scored in the last eight matches.

:lol: And that seems low.

Well to be fair it's only three goals. Cisse x2 and Sissoko.

8th February since anyone else scored. The goal machine that is Jack Colback.

Yeah that's what they said on NBC. I had no idea we were that prolific.

Not sure I can stay tuned for this whole game.

Hoping the plane is just refueling.

They'll never afford two tanks unfortunately.

Damn shame. We've been shit since the plane fucked off.

Can't get my head around so many of these fans turning up. Even if you weren't all that bothered you'd surely have much better craic jumping in the protest and heading to the pub than going to another turboshit game with a morgue atmosphere?

So the man he put in to help us defend better makes the error that leads to the goal.

#Management

Gouffran's defensive ability is such a myth.  Add onto that his utter ineptitude in general...

But Pardew rated him as a midfielder, both him and Carver can't be wrong surely?

Starting a premier league game in 2015 with Williamson, Ryan Taylor, Colback and Gouffran; sad times man.

Find it weird people keep referencing the year on comments like this, it's applicable in any year.

Starting a premier league game in 2015 with Williamson, Ryan Taylor, Colback and Gouffran; sad times man.

Find it weird people keep referencing the year on comments like this, it's applicable in any year.

:lol: It's true, you can probably find about 50 of these posts every year since whenever the fuck.