Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

We don't deserve anything less than relegation. But even if we still do survive. So what? There is still nothing to look forward to. All this talk about lessons being learned if we survive is a joke. If we haven't "learned our lessons" by now, with the awful years we've endured, we never will. I have no feelings at all for this Sports Direct United club and could care less if it is playing in the Championship.

Guest Geordiesned

Allardyce would no doubt have great pleasure in sending us down considering the FCB sacked him

He actually said as much a few weeks ago.

I'm sure we'll fight to a draw. Which in almost every situation will be next to useless to us. All depends on how Manure approach the Hull game. Our own game is kind of irrelevant as we don't understand how to win football games, the manager is a tool and the players are spineless dicks !!

It doesn't matter if we lose or draw, in regards to Hull. I guess a draw helps drag Sunderland into it but it's basically win or Man U for us. A draw has no effect.

Yep. If we draw and Hull win we are down on goal difference unless mackems lose both of the last two heavily and their goal difference becomes worse than ours.