Patrick Vieira - NYCFC manager

Dave

Just reading the thread on Blue Moon and it's actually pretty heartening to see so many fans of another club recognising Ashley as an unambitious scumbag. For a change.

Just reading the thread on Blue Moon and it's actually pretty heartening to see so many fans of another club recognising Ashley as an unambitious scumbag. For a change.

"If the best manager in the league (John Carver) can't turn it around. What chance has PV got ? "

:lol: We're such a joke.

I wouldn't mind this, it'd be a huge risk if he isn't fully backed and a big undertaking for PV but he'd be an attractive name for any player to play for. Don't believe it'll happen but fun to think about at least.

I don't think Vieira would come unless he's been told he's being backed. By all accounts he's ambitious (wanting to manage Man City) so for him to take a gamble on his career as well as us taking a gamble on him, it'll take something to entice him.

No chance he'll come unless there's genuine change being shown/lies being told.

Fascinated by this,  however I very much doubt he will be a sucesss. If he was anything special I'd expect City to be more appealing than coming to us right now. Happy to be proven wrong, would rather gamble on this than Carver.