England

Yorkie

Not sure the Wales players celebrating our exit like they'd just won the thing is that clever.

Roy's press conference was great, he genuinely looks like he's been done over badly by all of this.

I couldn't believe that when I saw it last night.  For a split second, I thought it was a pub in Wales, or something?!  How incredibly small time.  I guess the main thing is because they the last home nation left in the tournament.  But it was like watching sunderland fans celebrate our relegation.  It was as if they had actually won something. 

I had been rooting for NI, Ireland and Wales.  But I hope Belgium annihilate them now.  They couldn't manage it in qualifying, mind.  So I'm not particularly confident. 

Should go out and get Bielsa tbh.

What I meant was, y'all should really steal Klinsmann from us. We'd be devastated, honest.

A FALKLANDS VERTERAN OR A NAZI?!?! I'M SO ANGRY I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SHOUT ALL MY POSTS FROM NOW ON!

Icelandic commentator after the final whistle: "Boo all you want England! We're going to face France! The dream continues! You've left Europe! You've left Europe! Go wherever the hell you want! We're going to Paris!"

:lol:

Is that a political reference?

Duh.

Why's he joining the bandwagon?

Last time I checked Iceland weren't even in the EU

We're all afraid you guys are gonna come f*** up the EEA. We're not fans of yours anymore :lol: (We = EEA countries)

image.jpg

Icelandic commentator after the final whistle: "Boo all you want England! We're going to face France! The dream continues! You've left Europe! You've left Europe! Go wherever the hell you want! We're going to Paris!"

:lol:

Is that a political reference?

Duh.

Why's he joining the bandwagon?

Last time I checked Iceland weren't even in the EU

We're all afraid you guys are gonna come f*** up the EEA. We're not fans of yours anymore :lol: (We = EEA countries)

image.jpg

You know I'm Norwegian and our PM is all over the news angry at the UK? :lol: Just today she was speaking in Brussels saying she was shocked at the fact the leave politicians had no plan and did not know what they were talking about during their meeting.

Southgate has rejected the chance to become England manager, even in the interim! I'm sorry but what a spineless thing. Why take the under 21 gig if you wouldn't have the guts to step into the main gig if called upon? Terribly cowardly stuff.

Southgate has rejected the chance to become England manager, even in the interim! I'm sorry but what a spineless thing. Why take the under 21 gig if you wouldn't have the guts to step into the main gig if called upon? Terribly cowardly stuff.

I for one am not going to complain about Gareth Southgate's lack of balls. I'm grateful, if anything.