England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

The lack of any creativity or even attempt of creativity is again concerning and disappointing.

The diving should start up soon.

You can tell Dele Ali is thinking of nothing else already.

Sweden are basically Stoke at their best under Pulis

Who are we exactly?  I'm still not sure we're anyone good.

Kramer in that kung fu class.

I'd love to appreciate this, but I still think Seinfeld is as poor as this England side. :aww:

I find every game we're in absolutely boring as fuck, even the Panama game was boring and it had seven fucking goals in it. :lol:

I'm not saying this with a "SACK SOUTHGATE" feel, just think we assumed some quality because we essentially beat two shit teams.  Faced a good side, got beat (but we weren't trying, so that's okay (never mind the fact they weren't either)).  Colombia, whilst I don't think we deserved to lose in the slightest, we only deserved our win because they were dirty bastards.  We'll get found out eventually, and the fair weather "I LOVE ENGLAND (for a summer every couple of years)" fans will destroy what could grow into a decent outfit by highlighting their scapegoats and demanding change.

Massive chance. Keeper had taken that step to his left. Anything on target would have probably gone in.

Kane definitely capable of better.