England

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Think watching England with Matterface and Dixon droning and complaining for 90 mins should be designated some form of state sponsored punishment. Just hell on earth. 

Decided to give this a miss and reading that AND that TAA is playing LB has confirmed the benefits. 

27 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Oh fuck off, it's Internationals next month as well for the final Nations League games :lol:

It’s proper mental like, they’ve just slapped “league” next to these fixtures to justify getting funds in for these glorified friendlies.

4 minutes ago, Aiston said:

TAA is fucking useless for England :lol:

I may be in the minority I accept, but he does nothing that Schar doesn’t for us. He plays accurate long balls in behind for fast wide forwards to exploit. The big glaring issue with this at international level is that space doesn’t exist, as no international teams press and squeeze the pitch, like some PL teams do.

Edited by Ghandis Flip-Flop

13 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Bellingham and Foden are generational talents and neither should play for England.

Bellingham should. Foden shouldn't. Grealish should, he's useful. 

Edited by Astroblack

Just now, Aiston said:

We look so much better without kane.

I even think Bayern would have had at least a chance of not getting beat by Villa (again) had they not had Kane up front.